|Andrew Wyatt Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Born Place||Manhattan, New York|
Andrew Wyatt is a talented musician, songwriter, and record producer. He is the lead vocalist of the Swedish electronic pop band Miike Snow and former band member of the group The A.M. He has collaborated with many musicians including Liam Gallagher, Lady Gaga, Lorde, and Bruno Mars, among others. In 2019, Andrew along with Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, and Anthony Rossomando won the Academy Award for “Best Original Song” for Shallow, from the film A Star Is Born (2018) starring Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga.
Andrew Wyatt Blakemore
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Andrew Wyatt briefly studied at the University of Colorado.
Musician, Songwriter, Record Producer
Andrew Wyatt is managed by Downtown Music Publishing, New York City, New York, United States.
Alternative Rock, Electronic, Indie Pop
Vocals, Bass, Keyboard
- Downtown Records
- Columbia Records
- Maple Music
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Squared jawline
- Long face
- Tends to keep a rugged beard
Best Known For
Being the lead vocalist of the Swedish electronic pop band Miike Snow, and for his collaborative work with other musicians including Liam Gallagher, Lady Gaga, Lorde, and Bruno Mars, among others.
On April 16, 2013, Andrew released his debut solo album titled Descender through INGRID/Downtown Records. The album has 9 tracks.
In 2007, he made his theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy film Music and Lyrics as a Pop Guitar Player.
First TV Show
In 2015, he made his first TV show appearance on the music series Glastonbury 2015.
Andrew Wyatt Favorite Things
- People Who Made Music – J Dilla
Source – Rolling Stone
Andrew Wyatt Facts
- When he was a kid, there used to be a 100 years old cherry tree in his backyard which he used to climb a lot, and the tree provided great shade and cherries in the late summer.
- Growing up, he was a member of a dance company in New York City.
- He studied jazz music at the New School, New York.
- At the age of 18, he was signed by Capitol Records which however did not work out due to his drug issues.
- Before forming Miike Snow, he has contributed to producing songs like Britney Spears’s Toxic and Piece of Me, and Bruno Mars’s Grenade and When I Was Your Man.
- Visit his official website @ andrewwyatt.net.
- Follow him on Twitter.
Featured Image by Joselito Tagarao / Flickr / CC BY-2.0