Kalki Koechlin is a pretty Indian actress, who entered Bollywood with Director Anurag Kashyap‘s hit movie Dev D (2009). Her role in the film won her immense appreciation from critics. She has played prominent roles in movies like Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011) and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013). She is now ready to rock the screen yet again with her upcoming movies like Margarita with a Straw, Jiah aur Jiah and Love Affair that are expected to release this year.
The French descent actress has established a special place in the Indian film industry and has never been considered a foreign face. She is gorgeous and has a well toned body. If you are a fan of this beauty, then you’ll surely love to know the workout routine and diet plan of this actress. You can follow the same and become as fit as Kalki.
Kalki Koechlin Workout
Believe it or not, this stunning actress does not spend any time in a gym. In her opinion one should follow an exercise routine that calms his or her mind and boosts happiness. So what type of workout that she do to have such an impressive personality? Read on to find out.
- Swimming: Swimming for an hour can keep you healthy and fit. According to the pretty actress, swimming helps work out every muscle of the body, keeping one fit and active. All those who love swimming, should do it daily to have a well toned body. If you do not know how to swim, then it’s advised that you should take guidance of a trainer.
- Sports Activities: The Bollywood beauty loves to indulge in fun games like volleyball and football to keep herself rejuvenated and happy. Check out health benefits of playing football and volleyball. We assure you that after reading about the benefits, you won’t be able to stay away from playing these cool games.
- Be your Own Guide: The cute actress also believes that everyone should choose a form of exercise that suits their moods and preferences and stick to it until they get the desired results. Her belief in different form of workouts like jogging, dancing and even yoga can benefit majority of people.
She adds that we all should shuffle things from time to time, as far as the workout regime is concerned. In her opinion, doing the same exercises every day is monotonous and can put strain on some particular muscles.
This attractive actress believes that being curvaceous is what sets women apart from men. So, one should not aim for becoming slim and starve themselves. She thinks that we all should appreciate the body shape we are granted. Apart from loving and taking care of the body, the following diet tips offered by Kalki could also be useful for you.
- Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so you should try not to skip it. It will give you energy. She usually prefers eating oats with honey and yogurt for breakfast.
- Koechlin prefers the Indian lunch. She likes to eat rice with chicken or rajma. She adds sweet to her lunch by consuming chaas or yoghurt. Such a meal will keep your tummy full and you’ll not indulge in snacking.
- Kalki’s dinner consists of roti, vegetables and lentils. She often consumes shrewsbury biscuits or cheese and crackers with her dinner.
Few Words of Wisdom
This talented actress also stresses a lot on keeping herself mentally healthy and has given some useful pointers that would surely help you out:
- Change your lifestyle as often as you can.
- Take breaks from work and try to stay close to nature during these breaks.
- Adopt good hobbies like reading and writing to keep your mind active.
- Don’t sit in front of the television for long hours. A little entertainment is good, but be sure to set the limits.
- Go for an adventure every now and then. It adds spark to your life.
- Step back from the problems to seek a wonderful solution. Thinking about it the problems at all times will only make it seem worse.
- Keep smiling. It really helps in keeping your mind calm.
We are sure that everybody can follow these simple, yet useful mantras that the actress has adopted in her life.