|Karla Crome Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Karla Crome is an English actress who came into the limelight in 2009 with her appearance in the television film, Dog Endz. Thereafter, she appeared in a number of films and shows including Hit & Miss (2011), Misfits (2012-2013), Vita and Virginia (2018), and Carnival Row (2019).
Karla Patsy Crome
Hendon, London, England, United Kingdom
Karla studied at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in Clapham, London from where she attained a Bachelor Of Arts honors degree in acting.
- Father – Nicholas Crome
- Mother – Patsy Crome
- Siblings – Sophia Lee Crome (Sister)
Crome is represented by Troika Talent Agency and Thruline Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has Irish and African-Jamaican ancestry.
- Afro hairstyle
- Straight eyebrows
- Oval face shape
Karla Crome Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Utopia (2013-2014), South Park
- Apparel – A grey jumper with a bulldog on it
Karla Crome Facts
- She was raised in London, England alongside her sister Sophia.
- Karla made her debut TV show appearance as Chloe Parker in BBC One’s Casualty in 2010.
- In 2012, Karla was named the “UK Stars of Tomorrow” by Screen International.
- Karla starred in BBC2’s BAFTA Award-winning show Murder (2012).
- She joined the cast of Misfits in 2012 in the lead role of Jess, who had X-ray vision. She has been a huge part of the show ever since it begun and had previously auditioned on the show during season 2 but got rejected.
- Karla wrote her first play If Chloe Can which was enacted at the “National Youth Theatre of Great Britain” and also toured nationally in 2012. She penned down a 2nd play titled Mush & Me which, was featured at the 2014 “Edinburgh Festival Fringe” for the first time.
- She wrote episode 5 of season 1 for the British drama series of Hooten and The Lady (2016-2017).
- Karla was cast alongside actor Mike Vogel on the 2nd season of Under the Dome in 2014.
- She has worked with various well-known stars including Gemma Arterton, Elizabeth Debicki, Isabella Rossellini, Joseph Gilgun, Antonia Thomas, and Nathan Stewart-Jarrett.
- Karla is a huge fan of the show Utopia that was broadcasted on Channel 4 from 2013 to 2014 as well as the animated show South Park.
- One Christmas morning, her mother got her The Slap.
- In her free time, Karla enjoys watching The Hunger Games film trilogy, The Muppets Christmas Carol (1992), The Bridge (2011-2018) and The Killing (2011-2014).
- The most treasured item in her wardrobe is a Bundy & Webster jumper.
- As of late 2019, Karla’s Twitter account was unavailable. However, she is an avid user.
- Karla considers herself to be quite an upbeat kind of person.
- If she had not chosen acting, she would have wanted to be a police officer.
- Karla once stated in an interview with Marie Claire that she wanted to play the role of Amanda Wingfield in Tennessee Williams’s The Glass Menagerie.
- She is quite close to her grandmother.
Featured Image By E4 / YouTube / 0:20