|Kathryn Boyd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1987|
Kathryn Boyd is an American actress, model, and entrepreneur who has her own fashion line of premium denim known as Midheaven Denim. Boyd has appeared in several short movies including Bad Company (2015), Ride to Vegas (2015), Loveless in a Brown Room (2016) and she even had an uncredited role in the 2011 theatrical film Hall Pass. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
She attended University of Georgia and graduated in 2009 with a bachelor of fine arts degree in Magazine Journalism.
Actress, Model, Entrepreneur
- Father – He is a Doctor.
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters.
- Others – James Brolin (Father-in-law), Jane Cameron Agee (Mother-in-law), Molly Elizabeth Brolin (Sister-in-law), Jess Brolin (Brother-in-law), Jason Gould (Brother-in-law)
Kathryn is represented by LA Models and Buchwald Talent Agency.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kathryn has dated –
- Josh Brolin (2015-Present) – Actor Josh Brolin and Kathryn got engaged in March 2015. The couple got married on September 24, 2016. In May 2018, Kathryn announced her pregnancy and the duo welcomed a baby girl named Westlyn Reign Brolin on November 4, 2018. After marrying Josh, Kathryn became a stepmother to his daughter Eden Brolin (b. 1994) and son Trevor Brolin (b. 1988).
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Colossal Eyes
Kathryn has her own line of premium denim named Midheaven Denim.
Best Known For
Marrying popular actor Josh Brolin
Boyd made her theatrical film debut in the 2011 film Hall Pass. Although, her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
Kathryn made her first TV show appearance on The Inspectors as Bailey in 2017.
Kathryn likes to hit the gym to stay in shape. She is a fitness freak and was regular with her workout and yoga schedule even in her pregnancy period.
Kathryn Boyd Facts
- She worked as an assistant for husband Josh Brolin. She has also served as an assistant for several producers and directors including Ben Stiller on the set of The Watch (2012).
- Kathryn signed with LA Models Agency in 2014.
- She has worked as a co-producer for films like Loveless in a Brown Room (2016), Ride to Vegas (2015), and Rideshare (2015).
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Kathryn Boyd / Instagram