|Holly Madison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Holly Madison is an American model, television personality, actress, model, dancer, and voice artist who has been cast in a number of shows and movies which include the likes of Holly’s World, The Girls Next Door, Doggy Fizzle Televizzle, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, The Sharon Osbourne Show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, The House Bunny, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Kendra, When I Was 17, Living Lohan, Scary Movie 4, Celebrity Family Feud, Phenomenon, Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!, Dancing with the Stars, Robot Chicken, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Viva La Bam, and The Telling.
Astoria, Oregon, United States
She divides her time between –
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Madison studied theatre and psychology at Portland State University for 2 years. In 1999, she enrolled herself at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
Dancer, Socialite, Adult / Glamour model, TV personality
- Father – Steve Cullen (Works in the maritime shipping industry)
- Mother – Patsy Cullen
- Siblings – Joseph (Younger Brother), Stephanie (Younger Sister)
Holly Madison has been repped by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $16 Million in 2020.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holly has dated –
- Hugh Hefner (2001-2008) – The founder of Playboy magazine, Hugh Hefner started dating Holly in 2001. She was one of many girlfriends of Hugh. Then, in 2002, she became his “#1 Girl”. In 2008, her video was posted on TMZ.com, which announced that their relationship has ended. But, she with other girls continued to do the sixth season of The Girls Next Door.
- Criss Angel (2008-2009) – Madison, then dated magician, Criss Angel from November 2008 until February 2009. She first met him when Criss was out in Hollywood taping his show Phenomenon.
After that, she was annoyed by dating others. So, in an interview with People magazine on 4 March 2009, she stated that –
“I’m never dating anybody again. I don’t need a man. I’m really happy with myself and being with my friends… I’m focused on forwarding my career. I’m working on producing my own shows. Girls Next Door was a great place to start but it was somebody else’s show. I’m just ready to move on.”
- Russell Brand (2009) – She still had a fling with English comedian and actor, Russell Brand in May 2009.
- Benji Madden (2009-2010) – The guitarist from the United States then began dating her. It was again a very brief dating relationship for almost 2 months from late 2009 until early 2010.
- Josh Koscheck (2010) – The adult model again had an encounter with the American mixed martial artist, Josh Koscheck in 2010.
- Jack Barakat (2010-2011) – From almost from late 2010 to early 2011, singer and member of the band, All Time Low, Jack Barakat dated her. They are believed to be met on Twitter first. She revealed –
“We met through a mutual friend and then somehow somebody retweeted something funny he said on Twitter. So I started following him, and then we started Tweeting each other back and forth! So then we started direct messaging each other and then exchanged numbers.”
- Jesse Waits (2011) – American businessman, Jesse dated quietly for months in 2011. He is a Las Vegas-based businessman. Dailymail.co.uk revealed about the relationship.
- Pasquale Rotella (2011-Present) – Another American businessman commenced dating Holly Madison in late 2011. On 5 March 2013, the couple gave birth to their first child, a baby girl, named Rainbow Aurora Rotella. She announced her engagement to Pasquale on June 24, 2013, via her blog. He proposed to her at the top of the Ferris wheel at EDC Las Vegas. On September 10, 2013, the couple got married at Disneyland. The couple had their second child, son Forest Leonardo Antonio in August 2016. However, they separated (which was amicable) in 2018 and filed for divorce. Their divorce for finalized in February 2019.
- Zak Bagans (2019-2021) – In 2019, Holly started dating actor, TV personality Zak Bagans. The relationship went on for nearly 2 years and the couple called it quits in early 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Huge breasts
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
32D (After the breast augmentation, her bust measurement climbed from A cup size to a huge D cup size)
She had been endorsed by Movietickets.com, AMI Clubwear, As Seen on TV, NV supplements in the past. Now, she has signed a deal with “VIP Fan Connect” for all the branding and endorsements. Joseph Rocco from VIP Fan Connect said –
“Holly Madison obviously already has a terrific personal brand from her days on ‘The Girls Next Door’.”
Her religious views –
“I wasn’t raised religious. My dad would take us to different churches, but we were raised in Alaska and it was really rural. There wasn’t really one church we connected with up there.”
But, most of her fans consider her to be Roman Catholic.
Best Known For
Being one of Hugh Hefner’s (Playboy magazine co-founder) girlfriends on the reality television series The Girls Next Door and for her own reality series, Holly’s World
1998 American horror film, The Last Broadcast for her role as “Miss Lady Bright Eyes”.
After that, she appeared in Scary Movie 4 in 2006 as Blonde no. 1. She has also done some other films later in 2008, 2009, 2011.
First TV Show
She appeared in 2002 in a reality television show, MTV Cribs for just a single episode as herself.
Holly after the pregnancy lost 19 pounds of weight. So, she turned herself to a weight loss supplement, called NV. She was able to shed off 1 jeans size in two weeks with this. Not only this, but she also took a low carbohydrate diet and eat protein bars and fruit, avocado, grilled chicken.
She also had done some workouts in the form of yoga and Pilates. This was all-sufficient for her to get her the desired toned body by shedding off 19 pounds (8.6 kg).
Madison Favorite Things
- Foundation – Armani Sheer Luminous, L’Oreal True Match, Cinema Secrets
- Playmate – Heather Kozar
Source – IMDb, Celebuzz.com
- Due to her father’s work in the maritime shipping industry, she had most of the time traveled across the globe. She lived in Alaska from 2 to 11. Post that, her family relocated to St. Helens, Oregon.
- She could not afford her college fees. So, she did a part-time job at Hooters.
- She had competed to become a Hawaiian Tropic model.
- Madison had done rhinoplasty and breast augmentation in the past. She admits these and has publicly spoken about them.
- Angel Porrino, Josh Strickland, Laura Croft are her good friends.
- She had insured her lovely breasts for $1 million, which she announced in the year 2011.
- In 2015, she played the role of Lieutenant Harrison in the made-for-television action comedy horror film, Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!, which is the third installment in the Sharknado film series, following Sharknado and Sharknado 2: The Second One.
- She has appeared in several TV shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Phenomenon, Celebrity Family Feud, Dancing with the Stars, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and the list goes on.