|Katie Austin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1993|
Katie Austin is an American fitness trainer, author, and model who has built her career as a serious fitness enthusiast much like her mother and fitness icon of the 1980s, Denise Austin. She has more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube.
Virginia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Katie graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in Broadcast in 2016.
Fitness Trainer, Model, Author
- Father – Jeff Austin (Former Tennis Player)
- Mother – Denise Austin (Fitness Instructor, Author, Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Kelly Austin (Older Sister)
- Others – Tracy Austin (Paternal Aunt) (Former Tennis Champion)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie has dated –
- Bryce Alford (2015-2019)
- According to her Instagram account, Katie is in a relationship with an unidentified person since September 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole on her face
- Tattoo on her finger that reads ‘Va’ for Virginia
Katie Austin has endorsed brands such as –
- Farm Rio
- Wilson Sporting Goods
Katie Austin Favorite Things
- Places To Visit – Palm Springs, Bali
- Food – Rice
- Quote – “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it”
- Drink – Tequila soda with a splash of pineapple and extra lime
- Movie As A Child – The Count of Monte Cristo (2002)
- Workouts – HIIT (High intensity interval training), Dance Cardio, Basic Toning Moves
- Movie – Bridesmaids (2011)
- Artist – Drake
Source – ThriveGlobal.com, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, Athleisure, YouTube
Katie Austin Facts
- Her least favorite workout is cycling.
- Katie’s biggest pet peeve is tardiness.
- She was chosen as one of the ‘Top 10 Fitness Instagram to Follow’ by Seventeen Magazine.
- Katie launched her activewear collection called Austin Active in 2018.
- She was an excellent lacrosse player while at university.
Featured Image by Katie Austin / Instagram