Katherine Evelyn Anita “Katie” Cassidy
Los Angeles, California, USA
Cassidy graduated from Calabasas High School with honors in Calabasas, California in 2005.
- Father – David Cassidy (Actor, Singer) (1950-2017)
- Mother – Sherry Williams (Model)
- Siblings – Jenna Cassidy (Older Half-Sister), Jamie Cassidy (Older Half-Sister), Beau Cassidy (Younger Half Brother)
- Others – Jack Cassidy (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor), Evelyn Ward (Paternal Grandmother) (Actress), Richard Benedon (Stepfather) (ER Physician), Sue Shifrin (Stepmother)
Her career is managed by Doreen Wilcox of Anonymous Content.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie Cassidy dated –
- Greg Raposo (2002-2003) – Boyband Dream Street‘s member Greg Raposo started dating Katie in January 2002. They dated for more than a year and finally separated in 2003.
- Jesse McCartney (2005-2007) – After splitting with Greg, Katie started dating another singer Jesse McCartney in February 2005. The duo dated for more than 2 years and separated in August 2007.
- Sasha Vujacic (2009) – After dating with two American singers, Katie started dating Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic in July 2009. They hooked up together for 2 months before finally separating in September 2009.
- Topher Grace (2009) – Actor Topher Grace didn’t date Cassidy officially but had a couple of dinner dates in October 2009.
- Jarret Stoll (2010-2012) – After meeting at the Lakers game at the Staple Center in January 2010, the actress and Canadian ice hockey player Jarret Stoll started dating. The LA Kings player dated her for over two years and called it quits in January 2012.
- Jerry Ferrara (2012) – Cassidy had a fling with actor Jerry Ferrara nearing September 2012.
- Jason Garrison (2012-2014) – She started dating another Canadian ice hockey player, Jason Garrison in November 2012. She previously dated Jarret Stoll. The couple remained together until 2014.
- Dana Brunetti (2014-2016) – Film producer, Dana Brunetti and Katie started dating in December 2014. They dated for more than a year and split in 2016.
- Matthew Rodgers (2016-Present) – Katie started dating Matthew Rodgers in 2016 and the two made their engagement news public on June 5, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Irish ancestry.
She is naturally blonde. But, she likes to dye them dark brown.
- Curvaceous figure
She is the spokesperson of H.E.L.P. Malawi.
She had a modeling assignment with Abercrombie and Fitch in 2004. In the same year, she also advertised for Rock & Republic jeans, and Guess?
Best Known For
Playing Laurel Lance in The CW’s superhero television series Arrow since 2012.
In 2006, Katie played the role as Tiffany Madison in the psychological horror film When a Stranger Calls.
First TV Show
In 2003, Cassidy appeared in crime drama television series The Division for her role as Young CD in an episode titled “Oh Mother, Who Art Thou?”.
Katie has a slim figure, which is the result of workouts. She does yoga, hiking in her free time, and the most common and important one, cardio.
Katie does a variety of exercises by mixing it up. Katie, who plays Laurel Lance in Arrow also practices combat fight regularly.
Talking about diet, she eats everything in moderation. Portion control is the key to lean body. The star allows her body to swallow and taste the delicacies, favorites and other cravings once in a while.
Katie Cassidy Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
Source – au.iBTimes.com
Katie Cassidy Facts
- She is a skilled pianist and guitarist.
- Katie is a fan of ice hockey team LA Kings.
- Katie is also the niece of Shaun Cassidy (TV producer, screenwriter, actor, and former singer) and Patrick Cassidy (TV actor).
- She was born in Los Angeles but was raised in Calabasas, California by her mom and stepdad.
- She is believed to be named after actress Katharine Hepburn.
- She has also served as the cheerleader for California Flyers.
- Katie got attracted to show business while in school when she started appearing in school productions and theatres at the age of 7.
- In 2002 (when she was 15), Cassidy has also done the recording of the song “I Think I Love You”.
- She has also appeared as Ruby in Supernatural from 2007 to 2008.
- Katie is the founder of the website tomboykc.com where she has served at the position of writer and creative director.