|Katrina Scott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1983|
Katrina Scott is an American fitness coach, author, entrepreneur, and social media influencer who co-founded a health and fitness organization for women named Tone It Up in 2009 with her best friend and then-roommate Karena Dawn. The business partners run a wellness website with the same name. Based on their brand, they had also worked on a reality TV show named Toned Up that was aired in 2014 by the Bravo network. Katrina and Karena have co-authored the books Tone It Up: 28 Days to Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous (2015) and Tone It Up: Balanced and Beautiful: 5-Day Reset for Your Body, Mind, and Spirit (2018). The duo has a YouTube channel titled Tone It Up where they share vlogs and workout routines and where they have garnered more than 800k subscribers.
Londonderry, Rockingham County, New Hampshire, United States
California, United States
Katrina, after her high school graduation, had earned a bachelor’s degree in health sciences with a minor in nutrition.
Fitness Coach, Author, Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Stephen Hodgson (Older Brother) (Photographer)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katrina has dated –
- Brian Scott (2005–Present) – Katrina started dating Brian Scott in 2005 and the couple got married almost a decade later, in the summer of 2015. In 2019, she gave birth to a daughter named Isabelle. The couple welcomed their 2nd child, a daughter named Colette Jane on May 24, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Toned physique
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Katrina Scott Facts
- When Katrina was in elementary school, she was often teased by her classmates for her weight. It was then that her parents helped her out by turning their basement into a mini gym where she started working out and creating detailed meal plans for the first time.
- After she had attained a bachelor’s degree, she began working at fitness clubs and had earned several certifications as a ‘master trainer’. It was at this time that she decided to start making YouTube videos on the topics of health and wellness.
- She had been a major contributor to the design and content of iconic actress Jane Fonda‘s Prime Time Fitness DVD system.
- She had also helped out noted fashion designer Lorna Jane to advertise the launch of her fashion and clothing stores.
Featured Image by Katrina Scott / Instagram