|Kayla Itsines Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kayla Itsines is an Australian author, personal trainer, and entrepreneur who is best known for being the creator of a meal-planning and workout app called Sweat with Kayla and fitness ebooks titled Bikini Body Guides. She has published a variety of books such as The Bikini Body Motivation & Habits Guide and The Bikini Body 28-Day Eating and Lifestyle Guide. Kayla has endorsed brands like Apple Watch. She was also included in Time‘s “30 most influential people on the Internet” list in March 2016. As of March 2022, Kayla has more than 15 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k subscribers on YouTube.
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Kayla Itsines pursued her studies in becoming a personal trainer. So by the age of 18, she graduated from the Australian Institute of Fitness as a Master Trainer.
Personal Trainer, Author, Entrepreneur
- Father – Jim Itsines (Teacher)
- Mother – Anna Itsines (Teacher)
- Siblings – Leah Itsines (Younger Sister) (Personal Trainer, Food Stylist)
Kayla Itsines is managed by her talented team who work alongside her in the Bikini Body Training Company, Adelaide, Australia.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kayla Itsines has dated –
- Tobi Pearce (2013–2020) – Kayla was in a relationship with Tobi Pearce. Tobi is the Chief Executive Officer of their joint venture Parkside-based Bikini Body Training Company. They met at a gym and started living together in 2013. Also, they parent a daughter named Arna (b. May 2019). The duo announced their separation via an Instagram post on August 21, 2020.
- Jae Woodroffe (2022-Present) – In July 2022, she announced her engagement with the fitness influencer and co-founder of the fitness app Sweat Jae Woodroffe. Later in the same month, she revealed that she was pregnant again with her second child but the couple’s first child.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Greek ancestry.
- Radiant smile
- Fit and toned body
- Kayla Itsines has her own brand of fitness app Sweat with Kayla. This app allows anyone following the program, to manage their workout and diet plans without any hassle.
- She has also been featured in an advertisement for Apple Watch in 2015.
Best Known For
- Her series of fitness ebooks titled Bikini Body Guides (BBG), in which she shares healthy and tasty meals compiled with Nicole Maree, to be prepared during the session. Also, the BBG program consists of 28-minute high-intensity workouts that have to be completed 3 times every week.
- Her workout app, Sweat with Kayla, which is a compilation of healthy meal and workout plan. The app generated more revenue than any other fitness app in 2016.
- Being voted as one of the 30 most influential people on the internet by Time in March 2016. Kayla has more than 17 million followers on Facebook and more than 9 million on Instagram.
- Being included with her partner Tobi Pearce, in the October 2016 BRW “Young Rich” list of the wealthiest Australians less than 40 years who had not inherited their money.
First TV Show
In 2017, Kayla made her first TV show appearance as a guest on Good Morning America.
Kayla Itsines being a personal trainer herself is very serious about her workout routines and diet plans. Her daily updates on Instagram also show her workout sessions. Kayla’s workout sessions are intense, consisting of a series of aerobic exercises which covers the entire body workout. It is doable with minimal equipment.
For her diet, she tries to incorporate foods from all 5 food groups. As for her main meals like breakfast, lunch, and dinner, she tries to get in more lean protein along with complex carbohydrates. This food choice is ideal as it tends to keep her full and helps avoid junk food cravings.
Also, she avoids excess salt. According to her, eating healthy is not about cutting food from the diet, but eating it the right way.
Kayla Itsines Favorite Things
- Season – Summer
- Go-To-Snack – Fruits
- Meal To Order At A Restaurant – Seafood Marinara
- Dishes – It includes green chicken vegetable curry with brown rice, roast beef with vegetables and a chili quinoa, or salmon with a summer salsa salad (brown rice, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and avocado).
Source – Elle
Kayla Itsines Facts
- She has only been a female trainer her entire career.
- She is obsessed with her two Siberian huskies Ace and Junior.
- Kayla likes spending time with her family and vacationing in Greece.
- If she wasn’t a personal trainer, she would have been a fitness teacher.
- In November 2016, her book “The Bikini Body 28-Day Eating and Lifestyle Guide” was published by Pan Macmillan. In November 2017, she published her 2nd book titled “The Bikini Body Motivation & Habits Guide”.
- Along with Tobi Pearce, Kayla was included in the BRW‘s “Young Rich” list of the wealthiest Australians aged under 40 in October 2016.
- She has completely given up drinking alcohol since 2011.
- Visit her official website @ www.kaylaitsines.com.
Featured Image by Kayla Itsines / Instagram