|Kaylee Bryant Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kaylee Bryant is an American actress who is best known for being cast as Mary Solis in the film Mary Loss of Soul (2014). She has also made appearances in several TV shows such as American Horror Story (2011), Dog with a Blog (2013), Kickin’ It (2012-2014), and Legacies. Kaylee is also an active social media user.
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Garrett Kaneshiro
- Mother – Kristina Kaneshiro
- Siblings – Kane Kaneshiro (Older Brother)
She is represented by Kate Linden Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has Japanese ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ralph Lauren.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Josie Saltzman in the drama-fantasy based show, Legacies
- Playing the titular character in the film Mary Loss of Soul in 2014
Kaylee made her theatrical film debut as Paula in the thriller movie Double Daddy in June 2015.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane in 2007.
Kaylee Bryant Favorite Things
- Thing About Legacies –
- Characters On The Vampire Diaries – Niklaus Mikaelson and Caroline Forbes
Source – KSITETV.com
Kaylee Bryant Facts
- She was merely 8 years old when she began her acting career. However, before that, she had started modeling and made several appearances in print campaigns till the age of 10.
- Kaylee has remained a fan of The Vampire Diaries series ever since she watched her first show with her mother when she was 15 years old.
- In order to immerse herself into the character of Josie in Legacies, she writes out a diary and also has a playlist to help her get into that mind frame.
- She has 2 dogs named Barrett and Bophi.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Kaylee Bryant / Instagram