|Kelley Jakle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1989|
Kelley Jakle fell in love with music at a very young age. While growing up, she was in the local chorus group and then started her own Cappella group in high school. Later, while at USC, she joined school’s Cappella group which went on to win several competitions. Her background in music also came in handy for her music career as she managed to bag a role in Pitch Perfect and its subsequent sequels. She has also released various singles including My Best Case and Poker Face.
Kelley Alice Jakle
Carmichael, California, United States
She is based in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Kelley Jakle went to Loretto High School. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the University of Southern California from where she graduated with a major in communications.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Christopher Jackle
- Mother – Cynthia Houghton
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
- Others – Edward Aloysius Jakle (Paternal Grandfather), Mabel Alice Rickey (Paternal Grandmother), Warren Halsey Dunning, II (Maternal Grandfather), Pauline Clarke Love (Maternal Grandmother)
Kelley Jakle is represented by Beverly Hills based William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
Rock, Soundtrack, Jazz, Trad Jazz
Glory|struck Productions, Universal Music
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelley Jakle has dated –
- Adam DeVine (2012-2014) – Kelley started dating actor Adam DeVine in 2012 after they had grown closer while shooting for the movie, Pitch Perfect. But, they decided to end their relationship while they were shooting for the sequel of Pitch Perfect.
- Ian Bohen (2014) – She went out with actor, director, writer, cinematographer, and editor, Ian Bohen, in the year 2014. He is well-known in the industry for his work in a number of shows and movies which include the likes of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Teen Wolf, Any Day Now, Breakout Kings, Major Crimes, Chicago P.D., Yellowstone, The Dark Knight Rises, Marigold, Sicario: Day of the Soldado, and many others.
- Mark Hapka – As per Kelley’s Instagram feed, she is in a relationship with actor Mark Hapka. She has kept her fans engaged with the many pictures of the couple and the duo seems to be going strong and happy.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, English, and German ancestry.
Blonde Curly Hair
Kelley Jakle has endorsed –
- MIRI Couture
- Flair the Label
- Wully Outerwear
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Jessica in the comedy movie, Pitch Perfect, and for reprising the role in Pitch Perfect 2 and Pitch Perfect 3
- Having made appearances in the 1st and 2nd seasons of the American singing TV show, The Sing-Off
As a Singer
In 2008, she released her debut EP, Spare Change. She has also released a number of singles such as For Love, When You Say Nothing at All, My Best Case, and Poker Face.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, Pitch Perfect.
First TV Show
In 2009, Kelley Jakle made her first TV show appearance on the music competition show, The Sing-Off.
Kelley Jakle relies on Pilates to keep herself in the top shape.
Kelley Jakle Favorite Things
- Pilates Spot – Pilates Plus By Lagree Fitness
Source – Instagram
Kelley Jakle Facts
- She started playing music at a very young age and used to perform with the Sacramento Children’s Chorus which sung The Star-Spangled Banner at various sporting events including a San Francisco 49ers game in 2006.
- She also auditioned for the singing reality TV show American Idol along with Sacramento Children’s Chorus.
- Kelley started writing music in 2003.
- While studying at the University of Southern California, she joined SoCal VoCals, a USC based Cappella group. She won the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella in 2008 as well as in 2010 with the group.
- In 2009, she decided to compete in the singing TV show The Sing-Off with her university group, SoCal VoCals.
- In 2010, she returned to The Sing-Off with another group called The Backbeats. The group managed to finish 3rd in the competition.
- While studying at USC, Kelley joined the music band called By the Way as its lead vocalist. The band released a self-titled EP in 2007.
- After graduating from the university, she decided to focus on her acting career.
- Kelley has also served as an ambassador for ReACT, which is a Montana based movement that encourages teenagers not to smoke.
- Follow Kelley Jakle on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Kelley Jakle / Instagram