Kelly Ann Parsons
Rochester, Kent, England, UK
Brook went to Thomas Aveling School in Warren Wood, Rochester. Before becoming a pro model, Kelly also went to London’s Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.
Model, actress, TV presenter
- Father – Kenneth Parsons (Scaffolder) (Died on 26 November, 2007)
- Mother – Sandra (Cook)
- Siblings – Damian (Younger Brother), Sasha (Older Half-Sister)
As a model, she is signed to Select Model Management.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
66 kg or 145.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Brook dated –
- Jason Statham (1997-2004) – Kelly Brook dated actor Jason Statham for 7 years from 1997 until 2004. It is believed that Brook left Jason for her co-star “Billy Zane” whom she met while filming a movie titled “Survival Island” in 2004.
- Billy Zane (2004-2008) – Survival Island co-stars Zane and Brook dated ON and OFF from 2004 to 2008. They were also briefly engaged to each other during this time.
- Danny Cipriani (2008-2013) – English rugby union footballer, Danny Cipriani dated her eight years senior model, Kelly from September 2008 to August 2013. They met for the first time during a private party held in Hertfordshire.
- Matthew Morrison (2010) – After meeting at Elton John‘s Oscar Party in March 2010, the two stars were RUMORed to be dating together.
- Thom Evans (2010-2013) – From December 2010 to January 2013, she and former Scottish international rugby union player and model, Thom Evans were an item. She was also expecting a baby girl with Thom, but due to miscarriage on 9 May 2011, she lost her baby.
- Jay Brown (2013) – RUMOR
- Gethin Jones (2013) – She had a fling with Welsh TV personality, Gethin Jones in November 2013.
- Jeremy Piven (2013) – Again in November 2013, Brook was RUMORed had a fling with much older actor (about 14 years older), Jeremy Piven.
- David Mcintosh (2014) – In the early two months of 2014, she and bodybuilder David Mcintosh were an item.
- Jeremy Parisi (2015-Present) – In late 2015, Kelly commenced dating French model, Jeremy Parisi. They are still going strong in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Breathless voice with posh British accent
39-28-37 in or 99-71-94 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
She has endorsed numerous brands like Reebok, Lynx Apollo, Kit Kat chocolate bars, SKY Plus / Digital / HD, Ultimo, Pepsi UK, Nicky for Sure deodorant, HM Government “Go Directgov”, Tefal, Sony Televisions, T Mobile, Skechers.
There is not much known about her religious beliefs. She may or may not be Christian.
Best Known For
Being a model, and appearing in couple of movies such as The Italian Job (2003), Piranha 3D (2010) and others.
In 1999, she co-presented The Big Breakfast for 6 months.
Kelly appeared in 2000 British thriller film Sorted for her role as Sarah.
First TV Show
In 1995, Brook appeared in BBC Two’s Fist of Fun as Sally in two episodes of series 2.
She takes good care of her health, especially her sleep. She sleeps for 8 hours in a day and stops using electronic gadgets like TV, computers, tablets, etc, two hours before sleeping as the rays emitting from these devices affect the sleep.
Kelly does not stop herself from eating her favorite foods, for which she craves for. But she eats everything in moderation. She had also been a ballet dancer for 10 years and it helped her a lot to maintain a figure like what she has today. Read her workout routine and diet plan.
Kelly Brook Facts
- Her father died at the age of 57 on November 26, 2007, due to lung cancer.
- She first entered into a beauty contest at the age of 16 by her mother and she was able to win it.
- She has posed for PETA without clothes in their campaign named “Whose Skin Are You In?”
- She has graced the cover pages of magazines like FHM, Maxim, GQ and many others multiple times in the past. In 2005, she was voted FHM’s “Sexiest Woman in the World“.
- She has launched her own line of swimwear along with New Look.
- Kelly appeared in the music video of Lawson’s song “Juliet” in 2013.
- Visit her official website @ kellybrook.com.
- Connect with Kelly on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr.