|Kelly Lamor Wilson Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
Kelly Lamor Wilson is an American actress who is best known for her appearance as Betty in Mrs. Fletcher, Emily in Summer ’03, Paula Tapman in Conrad & Michelle: If Words Could Kill, and Ginny in Untitled Body Swap Thriller.
Kelly Lamor Wilson
The United States of America
She divides her time between Los Angeles, New York City, and Atlanta.
In the year 2020, Kelly graduated from the University of Central Florida.
Kelly is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Hyperion Talent Agency, LLC., STW Talent Agency, and DDO Artist Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54.5 kg or 120 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Beautiful eyes
- She has a square face shape.
Kelly Lamor Wilson Facts
- Wilson was only 10 years old when she started performing.
- Kelly made her debut theatrical film appearance as Teen Leslie Strobel in The Case for Christ in 2017. Also, cast in the film was actress Erika Christensen, Faye Dunaway, and Frankie Faison.
- She is close friends with her University of Central Florida batchmate Kaley Bunce.
- Kelly leads every day with the belief of Philippians 4:6-9.
- Her hobbies include swimming, cheerleading, gymnastics, hula hoop, and snorkeling.
- She is a member of the Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists labor union.
Featured Image By Kelly Lamor Wilson / Instagram