|Vanessa Morgan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vanessa Morgan Mziray
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Vanessa Morgan got her high school education from Colonel By Secondary School in Ottawa and graduated in 2010.
- Siblings – Celina Mziray (Older Sister). She has another older sibling.
Vanessa Morgan is represented by The Characters Talent Agency.
Theme song, soundtrack
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa Morgan has dated –
- Munro Chambers (2008) – Vanessa was reported to be in a relationship with actor Munro Chambers in 2008. Their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months. However, their breakup was amicable and she even worked with him in 2013 in the TV series, Degrassi.
- Nathan MacKinnon (2014-2015) – Vanessa started going out with ice hockey star Nathan MacKinnon in the latter half of 2014. She made their relationship public by posting a series of pictures on her Instagram account. Towards the end of 2015, they had separated. Vanessa hadn’t posted any of their pictures for a couple of months, whereas, earlier she used to flood her feed with Nathan’s pictures. Nathan wanted to settle down and wanted more commitment from her. However, Vanessa wasn’t prepared to give more time as she wanted to focus on her acting career.
- Michael Kopech (2018-2020) – Baseball pitcher Michael Kopech started dating Vanessa Morgan in the summer of 2018. Until March 2018, Michael was dating reality star, Brielle Biermann. Michael and Vanessa tied the knot in a private ceremony on January 4, 2020. In June 2020, Michael filed for divorce.
Note – On July 24, 2020, Vanessa announced that she was pregnant with her first child. On January 29, 2021, she had given birth to a baby boy named River.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has Scottish ancestry, whereas, on her father’s side, she is of East African descent.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast as Lyria in the fantasy drama TV series, The Shannara Chronicles.
- Having played the role of Beatrix in MTV’s teen drama series, Finding Carter.
As a Singer
She has performed the theme song of the comedy TV series, The Latest Buzz.
In 2000, she made her first TV movie appearance in a minor role in A Diva’s Christmas Carol.
Her first feature film appearance was in the 2011 biography drama movie, Frankie & Alice, which had Halle Berry in a leading role.
First TV Show
From 2007 to 2010, Vanessa played Amanda Pierce in the Canadian sitcom, The Latest Buzz.
Vanessa regularly hits the gym to keep her curvaceous figure in tip-top shape. She is also fond of indulging in outdoor physical activities for an added workout like hiking and jogging.
She also likes to indulge in famous LA weather while swimming.
Vanessa Morgan Favorite Things
- Food – Cake
- Olympics Sport – Gymnastics
- Celebrity Crush – Justin Bieber
- Color – Pink
- Place – Greece
- iPod Songs – The Thrill (By Wiz Khalifa), Teenage Bad Girl (By X Girl)
- Instant Mood Lifter – Having Chai Latte’s from Starbucks while watching The Millionaire Matchmaker
- Songs – Merry Go ‘Round’ (By Kacey Musgraves), Springsteen (By Eric Church)
Source – Pretty Girls Sweat, Gurl, Wikia
Vanessa Morgan Facts
- She loves singing and even started taking singing lessons at the age of 5. And, it was singing that got her into acting as she was discovered by an agent during her local singing performance.
- She has performed Canadian national anthem at several events including Ottawa Senators hockey game.
- In 1999, she managed to be crowned Junior Miss America. She was 7 years old at that time.
- In 2013, she competed in the first season of TV competition, The Amazing Race Canada with her sister. They managed to come 3rd in the grueling race competition.
- In May 2015, she became United States’ green cardholder.
- She has got a pet dog named, Yoshi.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.