|Kemal Malovčić Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1946|
Kemal Malovčić is a Bosnian singer and musician who had begun his music career in 1960. Since then, he has released several albums including Gdje si sada, leptirice moja, Doviđenja, ja nemam strpljenja, Škorpion sam ja, Okreće se kolo sreće, Ko gubi…, Oženi me babo moj, Kemal, and Prosjak ljubavi.
Sanski Most, PR Bosnia and Herzegovina, FPR Yugoslavia
- Siblings – Džemal Malovčić (Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Note: He is married to a woman of Bosnian descent with whom he has a daughter named Edita Malovčić (b. January 21, 1978). Edita is a singer who goes by the stage name of Madita.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Thick eyebrows
Kemal Malovčić Facts
- He was brought up in PR Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Kemal released his first album titled Gdje si sada, leptirice moja (with Ansambl Branimira Đokića) in 1982. From there, he went on to release several other albums such as Doviđenja, ja nemam strpljenja, Škorpion sam ja, Okreće se kolo sreće, Ko gubi.., Sretan put, Eh, da sam, da sam, da sam, and Ranjeno je srce moje.
- His daughter Madita is also a well-known singer and actress who has released several hit albums including her 2nd studio album titled Too.
- He released his first single in 1970, that was called Nevernice moja / Sana.
- In the ’80s, Kemal was a member of the Bosnian-Serbian folk, pop-folk, and turbofolk music band Južni Vetar. Other members of the band were Sinan Sakić, Dragana Mirković, Šemsa Suljaković, and Mile Kitić.
- By the year 2019, Kemal had released 25 albums and had sold more than 10 million records worldwide.
Featured Image By Halbkreis / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0