|Kenan İmirzalıoğlu Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1974|
Kenan İmirzalıoğlu is a Turkish actor and former model who rose to fame after starring in the action movies Son Osmanlı Yandım Ali (The Last Ottoman: Knockout Ali) (2006) and Kabadayı (For Love and Honor)(2007). He has appeared in numerous other films and TV shows such as Ezel (2009-2011) and Karadayı (2012-2015). He has received several honors including “The Best Actor” award at the Ankara International Film Festival in 2005 and the Golden Butterfly Awards in both 2011 and 2013.
Bala, Ankara, Turkey
He went to elementary school in his village named Ucem. He then attended middle school and high school at Ankara. After that, he enrolled in Yıldız Technical University in Istanbul, Turkey and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
- Father – Mustafa Imirzalioglu
- Mother – Yildiz Imirzalioglu
- Siblings – Dervis Imirzalioglu (Older Brother), Zubeyde Imirzalioglu (Older Sister)
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Sinem Kobal (2016-Present) – He tied the knot with actress Sinem Kobal on May 14, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Turkish descent.
- Tall stature
- Long, sharp and pointed nose
He has endorsed brands such as –
- VESTEL Venus
Kenan İmirzalıoğlu Facts
- His lineage comes down from Uzun Hasan’s state who was a sultan of the Aq Qoyunlu dynasty that is also referred to as the White Sheep Turkomans.
- In 1997, Kenan participated in the Best Model of Turkey contest and was placed in the 1st position. He also won the “Best Model of the World” title in the same year.
- He was spotted by producer and screenwriter Osman Sınav who cast him in the lead role in his TV show named Deli Yürek (1998-2002).
- Kenan has usually played honest and virtuous men in his television shows and in his films.
Featured Image by Kenan İmirzalıoğlu / Instagram