|Ben Bowers Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1991|
Ben Bowers is an American model who has worked with popular brands like H&M, Flaunt, VMan, Wonderland, and Tommy Hilfiger. He also has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram. He is represented internationally by agencies like IMG and Elite Models.
Los Angeles, California, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Model, Instagram Star
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
Ben is represented by –
- New York Models
- Wilhelmina LA
- Premier London
- Elite Models
- Spin Model Management
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Dominique Models
- IMG Models – New York
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has opted to keep his private life firmly out of the spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian, German, Irish, and Welsh ancestry.
- Green eyes
- Dimpled smile
- A tattoo that says “Loyalty” on his leg
10 (US) or 43 (EU) or 9 (UK)
Ben has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Essential Homme (2017)
- Skingraft (2013)
Best Known For
- Being a successful model.
- His presence on Instagram where he has more than 1 million followers.
As far as his diet is concerned, he prefers eating organic whole foods. He believes in drinking a lot of water and working hard in the gym to maintain his sculpted body.
Ben Bowers Favorite Things
- Style Icon – David Gandy
- Magazines – Details, Esquire, GQ
- Band – Nirvana
Source – Catcher In The Style
Ben Bowers Facts
- He started off as an employee at the family retailer Abercrombie & Fitch and was scouted by them before being represented by the modeling agencies.
- He is a fan of old classic movies.
- Ben has admitted that he follows Instagram for styling tips and inspiration.
- He loves cooking.
- He is obsessed with perfumes.
- Ben had traveled to Mississippi with modeling agent Brian Hillburn for a photoshoot in 2011. According to Ben, Hillburn asked him to get naked and m#*turb#te to get the right look for the photoshoot. He claimed that Hillburn himself got naked and compared both their private parts to his astonishment. He later sued the retail brand Abercrombie & Fitch for $1 million for inappropriate behavior.
Featured Image by Ben Bowers / Instagram