|Kevin Gameiro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kevin Gameiro is a French professional footballer who is best known for his career as a striker for Ligue 1 club Strasbourg. In the past, he has also been a part of teams like Lorient, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético Madrid, Sevilla, and Valencia. During the course of his career, he has participated in tournaments like UEFA Europa League, Copa del Rey, Toulon Tournament, UNFP Ligue 1, and many more.
- Father – Dominique Gameiro
Kevin is signed with one of his relatives.
Forward (Can play as a right-winger too)
5 ft 7½ in or 172 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kevin is married to Lina Gameiro. Together they have two sons Aaron and Ayden.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Portuguese descent.
- Light brown hair
- Disconnected undercut, side swept
- Light frame
Gameiro has an endorsement contract with Nike.
Best Known For
His finishing abilities, energy, and passion on the football pitch.
First Football Match
As a member of Strasbourg, Kevin had his professional debut on September 10, 2005 in a 1-0 defeat to Paris Saint-Germain.
He debuted for the French team Lorient in a 1-0 win against Le Mans.
Gameiro played his first competitive match for Paris Saint-Germain on August 6, 2011 against Lorient.
Kevin first performed for the U18 national team of France on October 29, 2004 in a friendly match against Russia.
He had his debut for the U21 national team of France on March 26, 2008 in a match against the Czech Republic.
Kevin earned his first cap for the senior national team of France in a match against Belarus.
- Holding the ball
- Aerial Duels
Kevin Gameiro Facts
- Gameiro began playing football at the age of 6 in a club named ES Marly-la-Ville.
- He joined the youth club US Chantilly at the age of 13.
- Kevin competed for Strasbourg’s reserve team during the 2004-2005 season.
- He achieved his first professional goal in a UEFA cup match between Strasbourg and Red Star Belgrade on December 14, 2005.
- On June 17, 2008, Gameiro signed a four-year contract with the French team Lorient.
- On June 10, 2011, Kevin agreed with the term presented by Paris Saint-Germain and signed a four-year deal at the price of 11 million euros plus an option for bonuses.
- On July 25, 2013, Kevin reached an agreement with the Spanish club Sevilla FC and signed a five-year contract worth 10 million euros.
- He scored his debut goal for Sevilla FC in a match against Slask Wroclaw on August 22, 2013.
- He scored Sevilla’s first and the equalizing goal during the 2016 UEFA Europa League Final match with a 3-1 win against Liverpool.
- In August 2010, the French senior team selector Laurent Blanc called Gameiro to join the squad for the UEFA Euro 2012 qualification matches against Bosnia and Herzegovina and Belarus.