|Alisa Ahmann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1994|
Alisa Ahmann is a German fashion model who has done modeling work for numerous brands such as Calvin Klein, Gucci, Dior, Jil Sander, Donna Karan, Alberta Ferretti, Miu Miu, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Hermès, Chloé, and many more. She has also been featured in a variety of magazines such as Elle, Vogue, Self Service, and Allure.
Fashion / Runway model
- Siblings – She has sisters.
Alisa has three siblings.
Alisa Ahmann can be contacted via these agencies –
- The Society Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Model Management – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Chic Management – Sydney
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Blue-green eyes
- Aristocratic bone structure
31-24-35 in or 79-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Alisa Ahmann has advertised for brands like Country Road, Peter Alexander, Tiffany & Co., Alberta Ferretti, Gucci, Francesco Scognamiglio, Sportmax, Massimo Dutti, etc.
Best Known For
Working with brands like Sportmax, Gucci, and gracing the cover page of various fashion magazines including Vogue Germany.
First Fashion Show
Alisa debuted with Haute Couture – Spring / Summer 2014 fashion show where she modeled for Christian Dior.
She has not revealed about her diet and workout.
Alisa’s beauty routine is though simple. She washes her face with a good cleanser and then moisturizes her face and body with oil.
Alisa Ahmann Favorite Things
- Food – Goji dark chocolate
- Singers – Bakermat, Beyoncé, Lil Wayne
- Restaurants – The Butcher’s Daughter, CHALAIT, Peacefood Café
- Ice-Cream Flavor – Mango
Source – TheSocietyManagement.com
Alisa Ahmann Facts
- Being real, natural, and candid is what beauty means to Alisa.
- Alisa was raised in the countryside where farms and fields were near to her house. She used to play tag with neighbors, and feed corn to the rabbits and guinea pigs.
- She is good friends with model Louise Parker.
- She loves eating apples.
- She has three siblings who are also models.
- Alisa and her sisters started modeling after the suggestion of a family friend.
- Just like models Karlie Kloss and Toni Garrn, Alisa also started her career as being Calvin Klein exclusive.
- After modeling, she desires to do charity work and help people with poverty and homelessness.
- She is most passionate about the charities UNICEF and My Dream for Animals.
- If she herself could be an ice-cream flavor, she would like to become a strawberry flavor because everyone likes red color.
- In the past, she was included in the Models.com‘s “Top 50 models” list.