|Khushi Dubey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Khushi Dubey is an Indian actress who is known for her work in Naaginn, Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Kasamh Se and Rakhi, and Atoot Rishtey Ki Dor.
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Khushi studied at Ryan International School, Kandivali East before going on to study at Thakur Vidya Mandir High School & Junior College, Mumbai from 2016 to 2018.
Khushi also studied at the Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai from 2018 to 2022, graduating with a Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science.
- Mother – Preeti Dubey (Actress)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Buxom physical appearance
Through her social media, Khushi has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Black Pearl, L’Oréal Paris, SERUM EXPERT, and weDo/ Professional.
Khushi Dubey Facts
- She was academically strong and even topped in her 10th grade.
- Khushi made her debut as a child actress in 2006 with her portrayal of Baby Sheena in Ankahee. As an adult, she made her first theatrical film appearance as Putlu Mehra in Dil Dhadakne Do in 2015.
- The earliest post that Khushi uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 26, 2018.
- She was nominated for “Best Child Actress” at the Indian Telly Award for her work in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai in 2006 and again in 2008 for her work in Naaggin: Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa.
- In 2022, Dubey was cast in her debut TV show as Chikki Sharma in Aashiqana.
- Her film and television credits include Namaste London, Sangam, Tumhara Ansh Hoon, Bombay Talkies, Dil Dhadakne Do, and Aashiqana.
- She is very fond of working with actor Zayn Ibad Khan.
Featured Image By Khushi Dubey / Instagram