|Victor Oladipo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||4, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Victor Oladipo is an American professional basketball player, producer, singer, and reality-TV star. He is known for playing for basketball teams such as Orlando Magic (2013-2016), and Indiana Pacers starting in 2017. Victor also portrayed Thingamajig on the 2nd season of the music reality-TV series The Masked Singer in 2019 and finished 5th.
Kehinde Babatunde Victor Adrian Oladipo
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Upper Marlboro, Maryland, United States
Victor attended St. Jerome Academy in Hyattsville, Maryland, United States, where he played CYO basketball. He then enrolled in DeMatha High School in Hyattsville, Maryland, United States, where he played high school basketball.
Victor played college basketball and majored in sports communication broadcasting at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, United States.
Professional Basketball Player, Singer, Reality-TV Star, Producer
- Father – Christopher Oladipo (Public Health Executive for Prince George’s County, Maryland)
- Mother – Joan Amanze Oladipo (Nurse)
- Siblings – Kristine Oladipo (Older Sister), Kendra Oladipo (Older Sister), Victoria Oladipo (Twin Sister)
Victor Oladipo is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor (WME) Entertainment (Talent Agent, Commercial) in Beverly Hills, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- 7X Media (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- Jonesworks (Publicist) in New York City, New York, United States
Shooting Guard/Point Guard
- 4 – Indiana Pacers
- 5 – Orlando Magic, Oklahoma City Thunder
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
97 kg or 214 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Sierra Leone and Yoruba Nigerian ancestry on his paternal side, and Nigerian ancestry on his maternal side.
- Towering height
- Droopy nose
Victor Oladipo has endorsed brands such as Jordan and Express.
Victor Oladipo Favorite Things
- Basketball Player – Michael Jordan
- Air Jordan Shoe Models – Concords (Air Jordan 11 Colorway), Don C-designed Air Jordan 2s, “Black Cement” Air Jordan 3, Air Jordan 32
Victor Oladipo Facts
- His older sister Kendra became deaf in the 2nd grade.
- Victor received offers from colleges such as the University of Notre Dame, Xavier University, the University of Maryland.
- He was drafted as 2nd overall pick by Orlando Magic in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- Victor was traded with Domantas Sabonis to Indiana Pacers on July 6, 2017, in exchange for Paul George.
- In his 1st season with Indiana Pacers, he became an NBA All-star for the 1st time, had the most steals in the league, and was the recipient of the NBA Most Improved Player Award. Victor’s contract was worth $84 million with $21 million awarded every year.
- Victor released his debut EP, Songs for You in 2017, and his debut studio album, titled V.O. in 2018.
- Victor suffered a ruptured quad tendon in his right knee on January 23, 2019, which was operated on 5 days later.
- He came back to the NBA 371 days later, on January 29, 2020, playing for Indiana Pacers. After he scored a three-pointer to win over the Chicago Bulls in the overtime, he dedicated the shot to Kobe Bryant and 8 others that died in a helicopter crash 3 days prior.
- After he was eliminated from The Masked Singer in 2019, Victor expressed the desire to take out Nicole Scherzinger on a date “anywhere, any time, any place”.
- His father never took an interest in the game and was always working, according to Victor. The 1st time he saw his basketball game in person was during the 67th NBA All-Star Game in February 2018.
- His voice type is tenor.
- His diet consists of a lot of steak, grilled chicken, and fish, primarily salmon. He also disliked fruits and vegetables early in his career, but couldn’t imagine a meal without them as time went on.
- Victor drinks at least a gallon of water a day to stay hydrated.
- Victor has a religious routine before every game. He watches 4 movies – Shrek (2001), Mulan (1998), Home Alone (1990), and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) on the night before the game. Then, in the morning before the game, he eats food from the Noodles & Company restaurant.
Featured Image by Mike / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0