|Elliot Tebele Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Elliot Tebele is an American Instagram star and entrepreneur known for being the husband of Instagram star Jessica Anteby. He is also the founder of established brands What Do You Meme?, JAJA Tequila, and Fuckjerry.
Gravesend, Brooklyn, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Elliot studied at the York Preparatory School in Manhattan and later, enrolled at Hunter College in New York City. However, he decided to quit during his second year to pursue his entrepreneurial endeavors.
Instagram Star, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – Maurice Tebele (Sister), Sophie Tebele (Sister), Michael Tebele (Brother), Rose Tebele (Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Elliot has dated –
- Jessica Anteby – Elliot got married to fellow Instagram star Jessica Anteby AKA BeigeCardigan in August 2015. Together, the couple has two children – girls named Colette and Rae.
Race / Ethnicity
Lean, tall height
Elliot Tebele Facts
- He was born in a Syrian Orthodox Jewish family.
- Elliot was raised in Gravesend, Brooklyn.
- Tebele is a sneakerhead.
- He founded his first company FJerryLLCF in January 2010. Later, in 2016, he founded his second firm What Do You Meme?. Later, in 2018, he started up JAJA Spirits.
- He donated $500,000 to an assortment of charities between 2021-2022 alone.
- Elliot once had a pet dog named Marnie.
Featured Image By Elliot Tebele / Instagram