|Genneya Walton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1999|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Genneya Walton is an American actress, model, and dancer who is known for having played a variety of roles in several shows and movies such as Project Mc², Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight, Jessie, Extant, Project MC2: New Year’s Eve Countdown, Kirby Buckets, The Thundermans, Criminal Minds, School of Rock, Adam Ruins Everything, 9-1-1, The Resident, and Project Mc2 New Years Eve Countdown 2016. Additionally, she has also appeared in several projects where she has showcased her dance skills and some of them are Mobbed, The X Factor, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2012, and others. While growing up, Genneya Walton was very passionate about dancing which she started at the age of 6 and to refine her art, she took several dance lessons as well as acting lessons. Later, she started auditioning for some dance gigs and during that time, she booked her first acting deal. Since then, Genneya Walton has been flourishing in several genres of art and has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry. Moreover, she has also garnered a huge social media fan base as she enjoys more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on Twitter, and more than 15k followers on Facebook.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Genneya Walton has taken dance lessons in various styles such as hip-hop, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, jazz-funk, ballet, tap, and ballroom. Also, she graduated with honors with a 4.15 GPA in June 2017.
Additionally, she has also taken acting lessons at Brooke Byler Acting Studio which is located in San Diego, California, United States.
Actress, Dancer, Model
- Sibling – Genneya Walton has a sister.
Genneya Walton is represented by Clear Talent Group, Talent Agency, Studio City, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly locks
- Pierced ears
- Toned body
- Pouty lips
Genneya Walton has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands through social media which include the likes of RMS Beauty, Urban Decay Cosmetics, Choose Love Style, NESSY SWIM, ColourPop Cosmetics, Nasty Gal, P U L S E S P I K E S, The Mayfair Group, Regard Style House, Jolie Lola, and Love Coffee Bar.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Bryden Bandweth, a tech junkie, in the Netflix educational comedy series, Project Mc2, in which she starred alongside the likes of Mika Abdalla, Ysa Penarejo, Victoria Vida, Antonio Marziale, Marcus Choi, Madeline Whitby, Bernardo De Paula, Troy Fromin, Oliver Vaquer, Danica McKellar, Alyssa Lynch, Belle Shouse, and Maddie Phillips. Genneya Walton has also appeared in the same role in movies such as Project MC2: New Year’s Eve Countdown and Project Mc2 New Years Eve Countdown 2016.
- Playing the role of teenage Terra in the science fiction television mystery drama series, Extant, which was created by Mickey Fisher and starred actors Halle Berry, Goran Visnjic, Pierce Gagnon, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Hiroyuki Sanada, Camryn Manheim, Grace Gummer, and Michael O’Neill
- Appearing in a wide range of characters in several shows such as Nora in Jessie, Bird in Kirby Buckets, Maddy Wayne in School of Rock, Simone in The Thundermans, Francesca Morales in Criminal Minds, Winnie in Adam Ruins Everything, Laila Creedy in 9-1-1, and Valerie in The Resident
- Her talents as a dancer as she has been cast as the principal dancer in a number of projects such as Mobbed, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2012, The X Factor, Just Dance: Disney Party, and several others
Genneya Walton made her first feature film appearance by playing the role of Renata in the family drama film, Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight, in 2014. Directed by Vince Marcello, the film’s cast also included the likes of Erin Pitt, Melora Hardin, Grace Davidson, Devyn Nekoda, Jake Simons, Rex Harrington, Tanya Howard, Daniel Fathers, Francisco Trujillo, and Sarah Murphy-Dyson.
First TV Show
Genneya Walton made her first TV show appearance as the principal dancer in an episode, titled My Secret Child, of the reality series, Mobbed, in January 2012.
Genneya Walton stays fit as she indulges in a lot of dance sessions which, in turn, her help lose the excess calories and achieve a toned physique.
As far as her diet is concerned, she does not restrict herself from eating her favorite food and indulges in treats every now and then while also balancing her diet with healthier products.
Genneya Walton Favorite Things
- Singers – Beyoncé, Melanie Martinez, Banks
- Music – Anything from Beyoncé, Melanie Martinez, and Banks
- Song – Hyde by Astrid S
- Movie – Forrest Gump
- Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Character Played By Her – Terra from Extant
- Product For Hair – Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker jelly
- Healthy Food – Homemade vegan cheeseburger which is packed with vegetables and covered in melty vegan cheese with lettuce, tomato, and avocado
- Cheat Food – Apple pie with vanilla ice cream
- Snapchat Filter – Princess Tiara
- Quote – “You miss 100% of the chances you don’t take”
- Food – Sushi
- Drink – Fruit smoothie
- Holiday Destination – Simply to the dinner table with family
- Restaurant – The Lobster in Santa Monica, California
Source – NaludaMagazine.com, Twitter
Genneya Walton Facts
- Her biggest supporters in all her pursuits have been her parents.
- Genneya Walton started dancing when she was around 6 years old. However, she started pursuing both acting and dancing professionally when she was 12 years old and technically, for her, acting happened after she first started to pursue a career as a dancer.
- During her younger years, she was obsessed with collecting different types of rocks and, thus, eventually developed an interest in geology.
- She has described herself as energetic, creative, and quirky.
- Genneya Walton voted for the first time in November 2018.
- She has credited singer, songwriter, and actress, Beyoncé, as her idol while she is also a big fan of actress Jennifer Lawrence because of her bold personality.
- She enjoys indulging in a number of outdoor activities such as rollerblading, ice skating, swimming, bicycling, and tumbling.
- Genneya Walton’s celebrity crush has been Canadian singer, songwriter, and model, Shawn Mendes.
- Despite her busy schedule, she always makes sure to make time for her friends and family members. Also, every once in a while, she enjoys her ‘me’ time too.
- According to her, the best part about her career as an actress is that she gets to meet a lot of new people and also to do crazy, exciting things.
- Whenever she gets some free time, Genneya Walton enjoys going to the beach along with her friends.
- One of the best pieces of advice that she has received has been to do whatever makes her happy because life is too short to be doing things that don’t make you happy.
- One of Genneya Walton’s biggest strengths has been her ability and will to look out for the positive aspects in every situation that comes her way.
- She has also been associated with some charities such as Children’s Miracle Network and American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA).
- Genneya Walton enjoys devouring homemade vegan cheeseburgers as well as a fruit smoothie.
- She shares a friendly bond with the likes of Logan Riley, Madison Cubbage, Mika Abdalla, Landry Bender, Jade Chynoweth, and Belle Shouse.
- Visit her official website @ genneyawalton.com.
Featured Image by Genneya Walton / Instagram