Miami, Florida, United States
Victoria Vida’s formal education information isn’t available.
Actress and singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Victoria Vida is represented by Beverly Hills based Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm (Approx)
45 kg or 99 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria Vida prefers to keep her personal life away from the media glare, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life.
Race / Ethnicity
She has American and Brazilian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she tends to go for a blonde color makeover.
Victoria Vida hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the leading role of Adrienne Atoms in the Netflix series, Project MC².
- Having played a small role in the ABC family sitcom, Trophy Wife.
As a Singer
In 2012, she released her debut single, Shining Star via iTunes.
Victoria Vida is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2013, Victoria made her first TV show appearance in the comedy series, Trophy Wife.
Victoria consistently hits the gym to keep herself fit. She usually likes to work out in the morning.
Victoria Vida Favorite Things
- Movies – The Fast & Furious Franchise
- Weather – Fall
- Comedian – Kevin Hart
- Halloween Costume – Tinker Bell
- Halloween Movie – Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015)
- Coffee – Espresso Black
- Animal – Lioness
- Miami Restaurant – The Forge
Source – Sweety High, Just Jared Jr., Miami Herald
Victoria Vida Facts
- She has lent her support to the #NoBullying campaign, which aims to tackle cyberbullying all over the world.
- While growing up, she lived in Brazil for a brief period.
- She almost didn’t go to the auditions of the TV series, Project MC2, as the physical description of the role was very different from her appearance. The role called for a tall blonde, whereas she is a short brunette.
- Visit her official website @ victoriavida.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, iTunes, and YouTube.