|Victoria Vida Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1999|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Victoria Vida is an American actress and singer who is best known for portraying roles such as Adrienne Attoms in Project Mc² and Ana in Girl Flu. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Trophy Wife, Home & Family, The Zoo, and Free to Fall. As a singer, she has released songs like Shining Star.
Miami, Florida, United States
Actress and singer
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Victoria Vida is represented by Beverly Hills based Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm (Approx)
45 kg or 99 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She has American and Brazilian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she tends to go for a blonde color makeover.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the leading role of Adrienne Atoms in the Netflix series, Project MC².
- Having played a small role in the ABC family sitcom, Trophy Wife.
As a Singer
In 2012, she released her debut single, Shining Star via iTunes.
First TV Show
In 2013, Victoria made her first TV show appearance in the comedy series, Trophy Wife.
Victoria consistently hits the gym to keep herself fit. She usually likes to work out in the morning.
Victoria Vida Favorite Things
- Movies – The Fast & Furious Franchise
- Weather – Fall
- Comedian – Kevin Hart
- Halloween Costume – Tinker Bell
- Halloween Movie – Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015)
- Coffee – Espresso Black
- Animal – Lioness
- Miami Restaurant – The Forge
Victoria Vida Facts
- She has lent her support to the #NoBullying campaign, which aims to tackle cyberbullying all over the world.
- While growing up, she lived in Brazil for a brief period.
- She almost didn’t go to the auditions for the TV series, Project MC2, as the physical description of the role was very different from her appearance. The role called for a tall blonde, whereas she is a short brunette.