|Tiffany Chen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Boyfriend||Robert De Niro|
Tiffany Chen is an American martial arts instructor and former martial artist who won multiple gold medals and world titles during her time as an active/competitive practitioner of Tai Chi (an internal Chinese martial art practiced for defense training, health benefits, and meditation) and Push Hands (a 2-person training routine practiced in internal Chinese martial arts that is also played as an international sport akin to Judo, Sumo, and Wrestling). Tiffany was inducted into Inside Kung-Fu (a now-defunct quarterly American martial arts magazine that was founded in December 1973)’s ‘Hall of Fame’ in February 2011.
Los Angeles, Califonia, United States
Martial Arts Instructor, Martial Artist (Retired)
- Father – William C. C. Chen (Martial Artist (Retired), Tai Chi Grandmaster, Owner of a Martial Arts Academy)
- Mother – Priscilla Chen
- Siblings – Maximilian Chen (Older Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany has dated –
- Robert De Niro (2021-Present) – Tiffany was first linked with legendary American actor Robert De Niro in August 2021 after they were spotted together during a vacation in France. The couple had first met on the set of The Intern – a 2015 American buddy comedy-drama film. Tiffany had played a Tai Chi instructor in that movie who had helped Robert’s character. In May 2023, during an interview, he confirmed that he had secretly welcomed his 7th child, a daughter named Gia Virginia Chen-De Niro (b. April 6, 2023) – with Tiffany.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Tiffany Chen Facts
- When Tiffany was about 5 years old, she began to practice swimming and gymnastics.
- When she turned 8, she took up the sport of figure skating. About 3 years later, she won 3 ‘Gold’ medals in that sport – at a regional competition.
- Tiffany used to undertake ballroom dancing classes to hone her skills in figure skating but soon realized that practicing Tai Chi was an even better option for improving her form. The move was also inspired by her father, a Tai Chi Grandmaster.
- In her teenage years, she used to practice dance forms such as ballet and hula as well.
- In July 2023, during an interview, Tiffany revealed that after giving birth to her child with Robert De Niro, she started experiencing postpartum complications and was later diagnosed with Bell’s palsy.
Featured Image by The US Sun / Instagram