|Maddie Phillips Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1994|
Maddie Phillips is a Canadian actress who is known for her portrayal of Sterling Wesley in Teenage Bounty Hunters, Randeen in Ghost Wars, Harper Sayles / Janet Nov in Supernatural, and Barista in Loudermilk.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Maddie graduated from Penrhos College in 2012. Later, she studied theater at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts. She also pursued an Acting for Stage and Screen Diploma at Capilano University.
Maddie has trained under the careful guidance of Ingrid Torrance and Arron Craven at Studio On the Drive, John Cassini at Railtown Studios, Matthew Harrison at The Actors Foundry, and Deb Podowski at Austin Tuck Studios.
Maddie is represented by Creative Artists Agency, Trisko Talent Management, and Artists First.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Thick eyebrows
- Triangular face shape
Through her social media, Maddie has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Bombas.
Maddie Phillips Favorite Things
- Game – Reflex by Flex Mami
Source – Just Jared
Maddie Phillips Facts
- She was raised in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Growing up, she played soccer for 10 years. However, she was more passionate about singing, creative writing, photography, and acting.
- Maddie was only 6 years old when she developed a passion for acting and it was around about that time that she adopted her first name “Maddie” as her nickname.
- Phillips was 10 years old when she and her family relocated to Perth, Australia.
- She considers actor Kadeem Hardison to be her mentor.
- Maddie made her debut theatrical film appearance as actress Taylor Russell‘s cheerleader friend in 2013. Later, in 2015, she made her debut as Lacy Siddon in Backstrom.
- The first post that Maddie uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on August 16, 2013.
- She got her big break in the entertainment industry as Devon D’Marco in Project Mc² in 2017.
- On October 31, 2020, she was featured on uprising musician Noble Son’s music video for Sleepin’.
- She considers herself to be a clumsy person.
Featured Image By Maddie Phillips / Instagram