|Sarah Tannerites Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1980|
Sarah Tannerites is an American YouTuber who is best known for being the matriarch of the popularly known Tannerites family. Nevertheless, she is also the co-founder of the YouTube family channel of the same name and the Yawi Vlogs. Both of the family channels managed to accumulate a huge fan base with more than 2 million subscribers as a whole.
The United States of America
- Siblings – She has 5 sisters and 3 brothers.
- Others – She has 9 step-siblings.
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Johnny Tannerites – The couple has 7 children named, Branson Tanner (b. March 11, 1998), Allie Tanner (b. September 9, 2001), Daniell Tanner (b. May 30, 2004), Savannah Tanner (b. October 30, 2007), Lizzy Tanner (b. September 7, 2009), Az Tanner (b. June 4, 2012), and Canyon Tanner https://healthyceleb.com/canyon-tannerites-height-weight-age-body-statistics/223048/(b. February 3, 2015). She and Johnny met one another during their junior high school year.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thin eyebrows
Sarah Tannerites Facts
- After the birth of her 7th child, Sarah developed a tumor in her abdomen. Due to that, Sarah was diagnosed with cancer sometime after.
- It was only after the birth of her child Canyon that Sarah found out that she had a desmoid tumor. Her surgery was scheduled for 2 weeks after her older son Branson’s birthday.
- She was diagnosed with gestational diabetes in the past.
- Sarah does not like to take IV’s.
- She had to undergo radiation treatment 25 times and the last time she attended the last one was in August 2015.
- On July 29, 2015, she and Johnny started the family YouTube channel titled Tannerites. The first video that they uploaded to the channel was titled “First day of School, last day of Cancer Radiation!! TANNERITES FIRST VIDEO!” It was uploaded on the channel on August 20, 2015.
- Her 2nd youngest son Az, suffered a minor concussion in May 2019, after having fallen from a swing headfirst. However, he was sent home the same day.
- On January 24, 2018, Sarah uploaded a video talking about her cancer for the first time.
- Sarah and Johnny did not start their family YouTube channel with the idea of making a living with it at the beginning instead they only wanted to have videos on YouTube as memories.
Featured Image By Sarah Tannerites / Instagram