|Kieron Moore Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1924|
|Date of Death||July 15, 2007|
Kieron Moore was an Irish actor whose notable film credits included The Voice Within (1946), Mine Own Executioner (1947), Anna Karenina (1948), Ten Tall Men (1951), The Green Scarf (1954), David and Bathsheba (1951), The League of Gentlemen (1960), etc.
Ciarán Ó hAnnracháin
Kieron was born on October 5, 1924.
He died on July 15, 2007, in Charente-Maritime, France at the age of 82 years. The cause of his death was undisclosed.
Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland
Kieron studied at an Irish-language school called Coláiste Mhuire.
He was enrolled at the University College Dublin to study medicine. However, he dropped out to pursue acting.
- Father – Peadar Ó hAnnracháin (Writer, Poet, Political Activist)
- Mother – Máire Ní Dheasmhumhnaigh
- Siblings – Neasa Ní Annracháin (Older Sister) (Actress), Fachtna Ó hAnnracháin (Brother) (Music Director), Bláithín Ní Annracháin (Sister) (Musician)
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kieron had dated –
- Barbara White (1947-2007) – The Conflict of Wings (1954) star was married to British actress Barbara White for 60 years starting from 1947 until his death in 2007. They raised 4 children together – daughter Theresa Moore as well as sons Casey Moore, Colm Moore, and Seán Moore.
Race / Ethnicity
Kieron Moore Facts
- He is best remembered for playing Count Vronsky in Anna Karenina opposite Vivien Leigh. Ironically, the film had flopped upon its release in 1948.
- Kieron retired from the film industry in 1974 as his career had failed to take off as he had initially hoped. He dedicated his later life to doing social work.
- He spent his twilight years in France by reading Flaubert, visiting hospitals, and singing in the church choir.
Featured Image by Warner Bros. / Wikimedia / Public Domain