|Kika Nieto Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|January 30, 1993
Kika Nieto is a Colombian YouTuber and social media influencer who has garnered more than 8 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts content related to fashion, makeup, and lifestyle, along with challenge videos, song covers, and vlogs. Her secondary channel titled By Kika Nieto has also proved a hit with her fans and has amassed more than 2 million subscribers. She also has a strong following on other social media platforms with more than 5 million followers on Instagram and more than 800k followers on Twitter. She joined the 4-member all-girl web group called Team Queen in 2018.
Erika Nieto Marquez
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Mario Nieto
- Mother – Irma Marquez
- Siblings – Jacqueline Nieto Marquez (Older Sister)
- Others – Sebastián Macías (Brother-in-Law)
She is represented by Dream Chasing (DC) Influencer, Social Media Management Agency, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kika has dated –
- Santiago Macías (2009–Present) – Kika began dating fellow YouTuber Santiago Macías aka Santimaye in May 2009. After almost a decade of courtship, the couple got engaged in June 2018 and got married 3 months later.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Colombian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde, pink, platinum, purple, or silver.
- Petite frame
- Frequently changing hair color
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Kika Nieto Facts
- Apart from her work as a social media influencer, she has also worked as a photographer and a graphic designer.
- She is an animal lover and is fond of keeping pets. Kika has 2 cats named Nico and Kelly. She also has an adopted pet dog named Queen.
- She won an MTV Millenial award in 2017 in the ‘Freshest Face’ category. The same year, she was also nominated in the ‘Favorite YouTuber’ category at the Colombian edition of the Kid’s Choice Awards.
- She was once involved in a controversy when she had stated in a video that she ”tolerated” homos*xuals even though her religious beliefs did not approve of it. She later clarified her stance by stating that she had meant to say that she respected the LGBTQ community and the controversy was caused by a poor choice of words.
Featured Image by Kika Nieto / Instagram