|Kim Bo-ra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1995|
Kim Bo-ra is a South Korean actress who is prominently known for her appearance in more than a dozen films and shows such as For Horowitz (2006), Monster (2014), Time Renegades (2016), Avengers Social Club (2017), and Sky Castle. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram.
According to sources, Bo-ra completed her schooling from Incheon Yeil High School and went on to study at the Inha University in Incheon at the Department of Theather and Movies.
- Siblings – Kim Bo-ra has 2 older sisters.
She is represented by Moment Entertainment.
Bo-ra had previously been represented by SidusHQ.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Bo-ra has dated –
- Jo Byung-gyu (2018-Present) – Kim Bo-ra met actor Jo Byeong Gyu for the shooting of Sky Castle in 2018. The couple played an on-screen romantic role which evidently moved to an off-screen dating spree between the two. Initially, they had kept their relationship a secret until they were both spotted at a shopping mall in Gangnam-gu. Later, in March 2019, Soompi reported that Byeong Gyu finally dropped the hat and stated: “I wanted to hide our relationship until death, but the decisive photos of us on a date were released.”
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (South Korean)
- Oval face shape
- Plush lips
- Almond eyeshape
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as MARHEN.J.
She has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Vita 500.
Kim Bo-ra Favorite Things
- Food – Sweet Potato
Source – Instagram
Kim Bo-ra Facts
- She was raised in South Korea.
- Her most prominently known appearances were in Wedding (2005), The Master’s Sun (2013), Bel Ami/Pretty Boy (2013), and Avengers Social Club (2017).
- According to Channel Korea, her blood group type is “A”.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as young Lee Se-na on KBS2’s drama series of Wedding in 2005. Also, cast in the show was singer, record producer and fellow actress Jang Nara, Ryu Si-won, and Gong Hyun-joo. Bo-ra was only 10 years old at the time.
- At the age of 11, Bo-ra made her debut theatrical appearance in the film For Horowitz in 2006 alongside actor Uhm Jung-hwa, Shin Eui-jae, and Park Yong-woo.
- Bo-ra has been featured in various music videos such as K.Will’s I Need You (2012), Lee SeungChul’s The Day to Love (2013), Berrygood’s My First Love (2016).
- In 2010, she was credited for lending her vocals to the track Feeling Sad (Special Ending) on the show Jungle Fish 2 album (2010).
- In 2019, Bo-ra was presented with the 12th Korea Drama Award for “Popular Female Character” for her work in Sky Castle.
- She parted ways with SidusHQ in 2019 after her contract with them had expired and signed to the then newly founded agency Modern Entertainment.
Featured Image By dispatchsns / YouTube / CC BY 3.0