|Baek Ji-heon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 2003|
Baek Ji-heon is a South Korean singer who is best known for her contribution as a vocalist for Fromis_9. However, she is also the youngest amongst the 9 members.
백지헌 (In English Baek Ji-heon)
Jiheon, Kkulging, Honey Maknae, Smartest Member of Fromis_9
Boseong County, South Korea
She studied at the Jeungpyeong Middle School. She also attended the School Of Performing Arts in Seoul.
In the past, she trained at the IFI Training Center and The T1 Agency.
As a member of Fromis_9, Ji-heon is represented by Off The Record Entertainment.
K-pop, Teen pop, Synthpop
As a member of Fromis_9, her music has been released with Off The Record Entertainment and Stone Music Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (South Korean)
However, she prefers to wear a set of grey and blue lenses.
- Upward shaped eyes
- Pale skin tone
- Perfect smile
Baek Ji-heon Favorite Things
- Color – Black, Blue, White
- Subject – History
Baek Ji-heon Facts
- She dislikes the taste of egg soup.
- Ji-heon enjoys being by herself at home. Also, she does not like to workout.
- She really likes to read books.
- Despite not being good in the subject of history, she enjoyed studying it.
- She once stated that she suffered from acrophobia.
- In the past, she had passed an audition for Woolim Entertainment. However, she chose not to join them.
- She is the most ambitious Fromis_9 group mate.
- Ji-heon is said to be able to read the mind.
- She is roommates with Sae-rom, Seo-yeon, and Na-gyung in the “Mommy and The Kids Room.”
- Ji-heon and IZONE’s Ahn Yu-jin are close friends with one another.
- She is very fond of dancing and playing the guitar. Besides that, she also enjoys acting.
- Ji-heon is trained in Hapkido.
- The other members of the Fromis_9 are Song Ha-young (송하영), Jang Gyu-ri (장규리), Park Ji-won (박지원), Roh Ji-sun (노지선), Lee Sae-rom (이새롬), Lee Chae-young (이채영), Lee Na-gyung (이나경), and Lee Seo-yeon (이서연).
Featured Image By Baek Jiheon / Instagram