|Kim Da-som Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Da-som is a South Korean actress and singer who goes by the stage name “Dasom”. She rose to fame as a former member of the South Korean girl group Sistar which had formerly been under Starship Entertainment.
Gwangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
According to sources, Kim attended Anyang Arts High School and Konkuk University.
Da-som is managed by Story J Company.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry.
Alluring eyes and smile
Kim has appeared in various commercials including Juvis Diet campaign for “Change, from why to the after.”
Kim Da-som Facts
- Da-som’s acting credits include Family (2012–2013), Melody of Love (2013–2014), The Virtual Bride (2015), Sister is Alive (2017), and He Is Psychometric (2019).
- Prior to making her debut as a singer, Da-som had won various poem and songwriting contests.
- As a member of Sistar, she made her debut on KBS Music Bank with the group’s debut single, “Push Push”. Later, in 2015, Kim was cast in her first film as Gi Hong in Like a French Film.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Woo Da-yoon in Family in 2012.
- With Sistar, Da-som released various singles including “You & I” with (40) from the album Vintage Box Vol. 4 and “Summer or Summer” (둘 중에 골라) (with Hyolyn) from How To Spend 2021 Well.
- She signed with her new agency Story J Company on August 6, 2021.
Featured Image By Koalacsh / Wikimedia / CC BY 4.0