|Kim Ji-woo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Ji-woo is a South Korean singer and rapper who is best known for being the vocalist as well as the face of the South Korean girl group, Loona. With Loona, she has worked on a number of projects and the band has also successfully garnered a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 700k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Chungcheong, South Korea
Kim Ji-woo studied at Hanlim Multi Art School located in Seoul, South Korea and graduated from there in February 2018.
- Siblings – She has 2 younger brothers.
Kim Ji-woo is represented by Blockberry Creative.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Often sports forehead bangs
Kim Ji-woo Favorite Things
- Artists – Dean, MeloMance, Ariana Grande, Paul Kim
Kim Ji-woo Facts
- Previously, she auditioned for JYP Entertainment but did not get selected.
- She was also a part of FNC Academy.
- Kim Ji-woo has got artistic genes and her mother has been a classical singer.
- Her mother was skeptical of Chuu pursuing a musical career because she knew that singing was not an easy job. However, Chuu’s father has supported her from the start.
- It was in December 2017 that she was introduced officially as a Loona member with the release of the group’s 10th single album, Chuu. The album was released on December 28, 2017, and was placed at number #11 in the South Korea Gaon Weekly Album Chart and at number #55 in the South Korea Gaon Monthly Album Chart.
- Her Loona groupmates include HeeJin, Olivia Hye, Choerry, YeoJin, Kim Lip, JinSoul, ViVi, Yves, HyunJin, Go Won, and HaSeul.
- Kim Ji-woo hates the rainy season.
- She prefers skirts to pants.
- Kim Lip was also one of her fellow Hanlim Multi Art School students.
- She likes eating macaroons and mint chocolate.
- Kim Ji-woo enjoys eating shrimp sushi.
- She likes maintaining a diary.
- Her fans have often claimed that Chuu looks like Gugudan‘s Kang Mi-na and April‘s Lee Na-eun. Some fans have even said that she looks like the female version of singer, songwriter, and presenter, Lee Daehwi.
- She has credited Yves as her idol.
- Kim Ji-woo is good at aegyo.
- She enjoys taking selfies.
- Kim Ji-woo is also a member of the sub-unit called Loona yyxy alongside Yves, Olivia Hye, and Go Won. They released their first extended play, Beauty & the Beat, on May 30, 2018, via Blockberry Creative and it was placed at number #4 in the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart and at number #6 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Loona has also won a number of awards which include the likes of Asia Artist Awards, MTV Europe Music Award, Korea First Brand Award, Soribada Best K-Music Award, and MTN Ad Festival Award.
Featured Image by Loona / Instagram