|Kazuha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kazuha is a Japanese professional ballerina, rapper, singer, musician, and performer who is known as a member of the South Korean girl group Le Sserafim. Formed by Source Music and Hybe Corporation, the group’s discography consists of various extended plays and tracks like Fearless, Antifragile, The World Is My Oyster, The Great Mermaid, The Hydra, Blue Flame, Impurities, Sour Grapes, Good Parts (When the Quality Is Bad but I Am), and No Celestial.
Kazuha, Hachan, Zuha, Moomin, Gazuha, Swan, Zha
Kazuha attended Hashimoto Sachiyo Ballet School in Osaka, Bolshoi Academy in Moscow, Russia, and the Royal Ballet School in the United Kingdom.
She also took ballet lessons at the Dutch National Ballet Academy of Amsterdam (NBA), the premier school for classical ballet in the Netherlands.
Professional Ballerina, Rapper, Singer, Musician, Performer
- Siblings – She is an only child.
Kazuha has been signed with Source Music.
As a member of Le Sserafim, she has been signed with –
- Source Music
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- From the age of 2 to 16, she grew up living in Osaka, Japan.
- She was 3 years old when she started taking ballet lessons.
- Between 2020 and 2021, Kazuha lived in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- She was studying at Dutch National Ballet Academy when she passed an audition and was personally scouted by Big Hit Music founder Bang Si-hyuk.
- Kazuha was Le Sserafim‘s 5th member to be revealed and has been referred to as “LE SSERAFIM’s Swan”.
- Her fellow Le Sserafim groupmates have been Sakura Miyawaki, Kim Chae-won, Huh Yun-jin, and Hong Eun-chae.
- On May 2, 2022, Le Sserafim debuted with the release of its first extended play Fearless and it includes songs like Blue Flame, Fearless, The World Is My Oyster, Sour Grapes, and The Great Mermaid. The EP peaked at #1 on the Japanese Hot Albums (Billboard Japan) chart, at #2 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, at #3 on the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart, and at #37 on the Hungarian Albums (MAHASZ) chart. Also, it was certified as ‘Platinum’ in South Korea.
- The group’s name “Le Sserafim” is an anagram of the phrase “I’m Fearless”. The group was originally a sextet but Kim Ga-ram left the group on July 20, 2022, after the termination of her exclusive contract.
- Le Sserafim released its 2nd extended play Antifragile on October 17, 2022, and consists of the songs Antifragile, No Celestial, The Hydra, Good Parts (When the Quality Is Bad but I Am), and Impurities. The EP peaked at #1 on the US World Albums (Billboard) chart, Japanese Hot Albums (Billboard Japan) chart, Japanese Combined Albums (Oricon) chart, and Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart; at #2 on the South Korean Albums (Circle) chart; and at #14 on the US Billboard 200 chart. It was certified as ‘3× Platinum’ in South Korea.
- Antifragile was the first release of Le Sserafim as a quintet after the departure of Kim Ga-ram in July 2022.
- Le Sserafim has been a part of many other projects such as Le Sserafim – The World Is My Oyster, Day Off, Day Off 2 in Jeju, and Leniverse.
- Le Sserafim has won several accolades including the Asia Artist Award, Golden Disc Award, Seoul Music Award, and Melon Music Award.
- As a professional ballerina, Kazuha has won many domestic and international junior ballet competitions.
- She is fluent in English.
- She has a flexible body and has a habit of stretching frequently.
- Some of Kazuha’s hobbies include watching YouTube videos and internet shopping.
- She likes wearing jeans.
- She has bad eyesight.
- Kazuha is a huge fan of BTS and has stated that she was stunned by Jimin‘s dancing.
- In October 2023, Kazuha was diagnosed with Type A influenza.
- She is also a fan of Japanese YouTuber Kemio.
Featured Image by Kazuha / Instagram