|Hoshi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1996|
Hoshi is a South Korean singer, dancer, and choreographer who has achieved popularity since joining the 13-member boy band, Seventeen in 2015.
Hoshi, Mr. Dumbell, 10:10 O’Clock, Hoshi-Tam Tam, Tiger, Hamster
Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
He attended Maseog Elementary School, Maseok Middle School, and graduated from Maseok High School in 2015.
In 2017, he enrolled at Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Arts to major in K-Pop Performance.
Singer, Dancer, Choreographer
- Siblings – Kwon Minkyung (Older Sister)
K-pop, Synth-pop, Hip Hop, EDM, R&B
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, he regularly dyes his hair in a variety of colors.
- Cute smile
- Monolid eyes
He has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- DD Chicken (2017)
- The Saem (2018)
- Elite Uniforms (2017)
- Nene Chicken
- Dynafit (2017)
- Lafuma (2018)
- Coex Festival (2017)
- Clean Perfume (2016)
Hoshi Favorite Things
- Animals – Tiger, Hamster
- Body Part – Eyes
- Colors – White, Blue, Black
Source – Carat.Fandom.com
- He is the leader of the ‘Performance’ sub-unit of Seventeen.
- Hoshi, Seungkwan, and DK formed a separate unit called BooSeokSoon – which is a combination of their birth names. BSS released their debut EP titled Just Do It in 2018.
- He has a black belt in Taekwondo.
- His stage name Hoshi is a Japanese word that means ‘Star’.
- His dance idol is choreographer and YouTube star, Keone Madrid.
- He and Woozi are the most hardworking members of the group.
- In addition to Korean, he also speaks Japanese and a little Chinese.
- According to S.Coups, Hoshi has leadership qualities owing to his charismatic personality.
- He has the most Aegyo (flirtatious, charming vibe) among all the boys in the band.
Featured Image by Three Six Five / Wikimedia / CC BY 4.0