|DK Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
DK is a South Korean singer who has established himself as the main vocalist of the renowned boy band, Seventeen since 2015.
DK, Dokyeom, MC Doul, Internal Voice, Mr. Hat, Soonseok Talk, Seokson, Smile Man, Docutie, Seok Min, Happy Virus, Dokyeomie, Rockstar
Mapo, Seoul, South Korea
He studied at Sin-ri Elementary School and went on to attend Hongcheon Middle School.
He briefly attended Shinbong High School and graduated from Seoul Performing Arts High School in 2016.
K-pop, Synth-pop, R&B, Hip Hop, EDM
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, he dyes his hair quite often.
DK has endorsed brands such as –
- Coex Festival (2017)
- DD Chicken (2017)
- The Saem (2018)
- AO+ Lens (2019)
- Clean Perfume (2016)
- Elite Uniforms (2017)
- Nene Chicken (2018)
In September 2023, DK was named the new global ambassador for the Swiss luxury fashion house, Bally.
DK Favorite Things
- Drink – Chocolate
- Body Part – Thighs
- Animal – Puppies
- Number – 17
- Song From The Album An Ode – Lucky
- Colors – Black, Blue, Red
- Dish – Wenchang Chicken
Source – Carat.Fandom.com, BuzzFeed
- He is a part of the ‘Vocal’ sub-unit of Seventeen.
- He shares his birthday with Vernon, who was born a year after DK in 1998.
- His role model is Yoon Do-hyun, the founder of the famous rock band named YB.
- He has teamed up with Seventeen members Hoshi and Boo Seung-kwan to form BooSeokSoon (a combination of their names). Their debut EP Just Do It was released in 2018.
- He is considered to be the funniest member of Seventeen by Joshua, Vernon, and Seungkwan.
- In 2016, he appeared in the variety-music show, King of Mask Singer as a baby goblin/baby demon.
Featured Image by SHAQ Photo / Wikimedia / CC BY 4.0