|Kim Jin-woo Quick Info
|5 ft 9½ in
|Date of Birth
|September 26, 1991
Kim Jin-woo is a South Korean actor, singer, and musician who is known as “Jinu” and is a member of Winner under YG Entertainment.
Imja Island, Sinan County, South Jeolla, South Korea
At the age of 19, he enrolled at an acting institution in Mokpo. Jin-woo trained in vocals and dance at an institution owned by Seungri of Big Bang.
Singer, Actor, Musician
- Siblings – Jin-woo has an older sister and a younger sister.
Jin-woo is managed by YG Entertainment Inc.
YG Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has South Korean ancestry.
However, he wears a pair of hazel lenses.
His pale white skin tone
Kim Jin-woo Facts
- He was just 7 years old when he moved to Mokpo where he was raised by his grandmother. He is closest to her.
- Growing up, Jin-woo missed the presence of his father as he was the captain of a fishing boat and would be absent from the house for 3 to 6 months at a time.
- It was during his senior year of high school that he developed a liking for the late veteran actress Choi Jin-sil with led to his inspiration to be an actor.
- Jin-woo made his debut TV show appearance as Oh Tae-ji in Magic Cellphone in 2016.
- He did his mandatory military service, enlisting as a public service worker on April 2, 2020, and going on to train at the Nonsan Army Training Center for four weeks prior to fulfilling his military duty. Jin-woo was discharged from military service on December 31, 2021.
- After being discovered by Seungri, he moved to Seoul to attend a train with YG Entertainment and was recruited into their trainee program in August 2010. During the first 3 months of his training, he worked as a backup dancer for the 2011 YG Family Concert.
- The band Winner released their debut album titled 2014 S/S on August 17, 2014.
- He released his debut single album titled Jinu’s Heyday on August 14, 2019.
- In the past, Jin-woo was placed second on the list of male idols with perfect facial ratios.
Featured Image By Pinkpop! / CC BY 4.0