Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Kimberley Nixon went to the Coedylan Comprehensive School, which since has been renamed as Pontypridd High School.
She then got enrolled at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff and graduated in 2007.
- Father – Andrew J. Nixon
- Mother – Sandra B. Nixon
- Siblings – She has 6 brothers.
Kimberley Nixon is represented by The Artists Partnership.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberley has dated
- Rupert Grint (2008-2009) – According to reports, Kimberley started going out with Harry Potter star Rupert Grint in the last months of 2008. While playing an on-screen couple in the movie, Cherrybomb, they had fallen for each other. The RUMORs of them being a couple started swirling around after they were spotted getting cozy in a London bar on the New Year’s Eve. Later, it was revealed that he often lived at her house while shooting for the movie.
Race / Ethnicity
36-29-37 in or 91.5-74-94 cm
12 (US) or 42 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Kimberley hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Sophy Hutton in the period drama TV series, Cranford.
- Playing the role of Josie Jones in the British comedy-drama series, Fresh Meat.
In 2008, she made her first film appearance in British American movie Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging for her role as Lindsay.
First TV Show
In 2007, Kimberley first appeared in the role of Sophy Hutton in the BBC dramedy series Cranford.
Kimberley Nixon’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Kimberley Nixon Favorite Things
- Writer – Agatha Christie
- TV Show – Sherlock
- TV Series Boxset – True Blood
- Cooking TV Show – Four In A Bed
- Dream Dinner Guests – Stephen Merchant, Ricky Gervais, and Karl Pilkington
Source – Wales Online, The Guardian
Kimberley Nixon Facts
- She is such a big fan of writer Christie Agatha that she opted to name a kitten she received for a Christmas present, Agatha. She also has another cat named Hercule, which was also one of the characters in the novelist’s books.
- When she had started her acting career, she begged her agent to get her audition for Poirot (another character from Christie Agatha novel) movie. She soon managed to bag a role in Agatha Christie’s Poirot.
- In May 2010, the Nylon Magazine declared her as one of the 55 faces of the future in the special Young Hollywood Issue.
- While she was studying at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, she was signed up by the Universal Studios. They were impressed by her performance in the college production of The Comedy of Errors.
- She has participated in plays and performances as a part of the National Youth Theatre of Wales.
- She has been a keen supporter of the British Humanist Association, which is a charitable organization that campaigns for human rights, secularism and issues related to humanism.
- She wanted to get into acting since a young age. However, she never told anyone about it and as she had good grades, everyone believed that she would go for a normal job.
- As she spent her childhood with 6 brothers, she had a tomboyish upbringing. She used to watch Star Wars and Indiana Jones and mostly used to wear jeans and jumpers instead of girly dresses.
- Since the age of 12, she has been mistaken for Amanda Holden. Sometimes, she has also been confused for Carey Mulligan.
- After she saw Colin Firth’s Pride and Prejudice, she knew for sure that she wanted to become an actress.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.