|Kimberly Dos Ramos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1992|
Kimberly Dos Ramos is a Venezuelan actress, model, entertainer, dancer, and singer who started her career by appearing in commercials and promotions on Radio Caracas Television (RCTV) and later went on to portray roles such as Eugenia Alcoy Del Casal in La Trepadora, Karen Montero in Que el Cielo Me Explique, and Matilda Román in Grachi. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Más que amor, frenesí, El rostro de la venganza, Marido en alquiler, ¿Quién es quién?, Por amar sin ley, Vino el amor, La desalmada. For her acting skills, Kimberly has won numerous awards such as the Miami Life Award.
Kimberly Dos Ramos De Sousa
Caracas, Greater Caracas Area, Venezuela
She has pursued studies in business administration.
Actress, model, and show animator
- Siblings – Lance Dos Ramos (Older Brother) (Actor, Model, and Animator), Lenny Dos Ramos (Older Brother) (Actor, Model, and Animator)
Kimberly Dos Ramos is represented by Solange Rivero.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly Dos Ramos has dated –
- Mauricio Henao (2012-2013) – Kimberly started going out with Colombian actor Mauricio Henao in 2012. They had reportedly grown close while shooting for the TV series, Grachi. They made their relationship public by posting series of pictures on their social media accounts. They decided to go separate ways almost a year after the start of their relationship.
- Rafael Amaya (2015-Present) – Dos Ramos made her relationship with Mexican actor Rafael Amaya public in February 2016 with an exclusive interview. However, the rumors of them being together had been swirling around in the last months of 2015. It was reported that he had introduced her to his family on the Christmas’s Eve. Their relationship was widely discussed in the Latin world tabloids due to the 15 years age difference between them. It was also alleged that she had delayed the confirmation of their relationship because she was concerned about his drug habit.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Portuguese descent on both her parents’ sides.
- Curvaceous body
- Green eyes
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 14 (UK)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7 (US).
Early in her career, she did a number of TV commercials for local brands. She had also headlined endorsement campaigns for small brands.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Matilda Roman in the Spanish-language Nickelodeon TV series, Grachi.
- Playing the role of Graciela Palacios in Mexican Telenovela, Vino el amor (Along Came Love).
Kimberly was first seen in the 2015 short drama film Los Ocho in the role of Diana.
First TV Show
In 1997, Kimberly made her TV show debut in the Venezuelan telenovela, Todo Por Tu Amor.
Kimberly keeps her lean and curvy figure in perfect shape by hitting the gym on regular basis. She usually starts her workout with a cardio session, which comprises of jogging on the treadmill. After that, she focuses on the strength training exercises with full body strengthening instead of keeping each day reserved for a single body part. She tries to keep the rep range high for her strength training exercises. She ends her workout with core work with the aim to tone up her midsection.
Kimberly Dos Ramos Favorite Things
- Acting Influences – Daniela Alvarado, Edgar Ramírez, Diego Boneta, Emma Rabbe, Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp, Thalia, and Saúl Lisazo
- Food – Pasta
Source – Wikipedia
Kimberly Dos Ramos Facts
- Kimberly expressed her interest in acting at a very early age. By the age of 4, she had made her first appearance in front of the camera with an appearance in Todo Por Tu Amor.
- As a child, she used to accompany her older brothers to the shooting of local commercials they were cast in.
- She got her acting breakthrough with an appearance in soap opera, La Cuaima, in which she was cast in a supporting role at the age of 10.
- The People Magazine rewarded Kimberly for her great performance as Matilda in Grachi by awarding her the title of ‘teen idol.’
- She didn’t take any formal acting training and relies on her innate ability for her performances.
- She was a cheerleader in her school days.