|Kimberly Hebert Gregory Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kimberly Hebert Gregory is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Dr. Belinda Brown in Vice Principals, Nurse Barbara in Five Feet Apart, Tasha in John Henry, Yvette in Kevin (Probably) Saves the World, Nicole Williams in Craig of the Creek, Ruth Jean Baskerville Bowen in Genius: Aretha, and Senator Barney in Medical Police. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Red Hook Summer, I Think I Love My Wife, Miss Virginia, Gossip Girl, The Black Donnellys, The Big Bang Theory, Grey’s Anatomy, Two and a Half Men, Shameless, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Better Call Saul, and many more.
Kimberly Hebert Gregory
Houston, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kimberly Hebert Gregory went to The High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in her hometown.
She then got enrolled at Mount Holyoke College and graduated with a BA in psychology.
She later got admission at the University of Chicago and graduated with a master’s degree in social work. Then, she joined the MFA program at DePaul University in Chicago.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm (Approx)
71 kg or 156.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly Hebert Gregory has strived hard to keep her private life firmly away from the probing eyes of the mainstream media, which makes it difficult to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Her IMDb page claims that she is married to a man named Gregory. However, their failure to identify the full name of her supposed husband and lack of relevant information on mainstream entertainment websites makes it hard to believe to such claims as facts. It is entirely possible that they might have made an assumption based on her last name.
The only thing we surely know about her personal life is that she is a mother to a lovely boy Chester, who turned 18 in September 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous and voluptuous body
- Curly hair
38-33-40 in or 96.5-84-102 cm
14 (US) or 46 (EU) or 18 (UK)
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Dr. Belinda Brown in the popular comedy TV series, Vice Principals.
- Having played the role of Lucinda Miller in the ABC comedy-drama series, Devious Maids.
In 2007, she made her theatrical film debut in the Chris Rock and Kerry Washington starrer romantic comedy movie, I Think I Love My Wife.
First TV Show
In 2007, Kimberly made her first TV show appearance in the All of Us Are in the Gutter episode of NBC drama, The Black Donnellys.
Kimberly follows disciplined fitness regime to keep herself fit and healthy. She works out five days a week and for at least 30 minutes a day.
She compliments her workout regime with a healthy and balanced diet. Although she enjoys eating everything in moderation, her overall focus is on eating loads of protein and veggies.
Her typical day diet plan looks like –
- Breakfast – Green smoothie with ingredients such as spinach, apples, banana, pineapple, frozen strawberries, and ground flaxseeds. She also loves a cup of detox tea in the morning.
- Afternoon Snack – In case, she feels hungry before lunch, she snacks on two boiled eggs seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Lunch – Tuna salad loaded with organic greens.
- Evening Snack – Barbeque pop chips
- Dinner – Southwest salad with guacamole, chicken, and crushed tortilla chips. She also eats a chopped apple that is dressed with a mix of barbeque sauce and chipotle mayo.
Kimberly Hebert Gregory Favorite Things
- Dessert – Enlightened Cold Brew Ice Cream Bar
Source – People
Kimberly Hebert Gregory Facts
- When she was about 6 or 7 years old, while watching Oscars, she had told her mother that one day, she was going to win one as well.
- While growing up, she often used to perform in front of her extended family during family gatherings and holidays.
- Early in her acting career, she was involved in a number of Chicago Theatre Company productions. She even managed to bag a Joseph Jefferson Award nomination for her work in the production of Shakin’ the Mess Outta Misery.
Featured Image by Kimberly Hebert Gregory / Instagram