|Kimberly J. Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1984|
Kimberly J. Brown is an American actress, model, stage artist, and voiceover artist who is known for her onscreen roles like Marah Lewis in Guiding Light, Miyu Yamano in Vampire Princess Miyu (English dub), Shana Taylor in Low Winter Sun, Sarah Sanderson in Bringing Down the House, Marnie Piper in Halloweentown and Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge, and Sam Marche in Big Bad Wolf.
Kimberly Jean Brown
Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States
Kimberly J. Brown has received a Bachelor of Science degree in business.
Actress, Model, Stage Artist, Voiceover Artist
- Mother – Latina Brown
- Siblings – Richard Brown II (Brother), Roman Brown (Brother), Dylan Brown (Brother)
She is represented by Action Beach & Bay Rentals, Inc., Company, San Diego, California, United States.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly J. Brown has dated –
- Daniel Kountz – Kimberly’s relationship with actor and realtor Daniel Kountz first came into the spotlight in 2018. They also worked together in Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge, a 2001 Disney Channel Original Movie. The couple got engaged in June 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheeky smile
- Pierced ears
Kimberly J. Brown has done voiceover work for TV commercials for Cocoa Puffs cereal, Count Chocula cereal, Lucky Charms cereal, Sprinkle Spangles, Trix cereal, and others.
Moreover, she also appeared in a TV commercial for Tyco’s Newborn Nancy doll in 1994.
Kimberly J. Brown Facts
- As she appeared in the Broadway productions of Four Baboons Adoring the Sun, Les Misérables, and Showboat, she achieved the feat of being the youngest actress to appear in 3 Broadway shows at the age of 9.
- She was cast as the English imposter of Princess Caraboo in the 1994 historical comedy-drama film, Princess Caraboo, but her role went uncredited.
- Kimberly has played the recurring role of Marah Lewis in the soap opera, Guiding Light, for which she received a Daytime Emmy nomination.
- She portrayed the character of Annie Wheaton, an autistic teenager with telekinetic powers, in the miniseries titled Rose Red.
- She co-starred as Samantha “Sam” Marche in the 2006 werewolf-themed horror film, Big Bad Wolf.
- In 2013, Kimberly was cast as Shana Taylor in a few episodes of the crime drama television series, Low Winter Sun.
- She has also gained popularity on TikTok.
Featured Image by Kimberly J. Brown / Instagram