|Kimberly Woodruff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1970|
Kimberly Woodruff is an American media personality who is known to be the wife of actor, rapper, songwriter, and record producer Ice Cube.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
According to sources, Kimberly studied at William Howard Taft High School, South West Bronx, New York.
- Others – Hosea Jackson (Father-In-Law) (Machinist and Groundskeeper at UCLA), Doris Jackson (Mother-In-Law) (Hospital Clerk and Custodian)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly has been in a relationship with –
- Ice Cube (1985-Present) – Kimberly and Ice Cube began dating one another in 1985 while attending high school. He had mentioned their love life in the lyrics of a rap song that he released in 1988. The couple had 2 children – sons, Darrell Jackson (b. December 1986) and O’Shea Jackson Jr. (b. February 1991) before their marriage in 1992. Then, she gave birth to a girl named Kareema in February 1994 and a 3rd son, Shareef in June 2000.
Note: Kimberly had been in a relationship with a man when she met Ice Cube.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American ancestry.
- Raised eyebrows
- Snub nose
Kimberly Woodruff Facts
- She was born and brought up in the United States.
- Kimberly is very private about her life and prefers to stay out of the limelight.
- Her sister-in-law Beverley Jean Brown was killed at the age of 22 as a result of a gun-violence-related incident.
- Her husband Ice Cube is a great cook.
Featured Image By Ice Cube and Kim / Instagram