Kirstie Louise Alley
Wichita, Kansas, United States
In 1969, Kirstie graduated from Wichita Southeast High School. In 1969, Kirstie also went to Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas but dropped out.
Actress, comedian, spokesmodel
- Father – Robert Deal Alley (Owner of a lumber company)
- Mother – Lillian Mickie (née Heaton) (Homemaker) (Died in 1981)
- Siblings – Colette Alley (Sister), Craig Alley (Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kirstie Alley dated –
- Bob Alley (1969-1977) – Kirstie met a distant cousin Bob Alley in high school and started dating him. They got married in 1970. Because their career paths separated, the couple split and got divorced in 1977.
- Parker Stevenson (1981-1997) – Actor Parker Stevenson and Kirstie commenced dating in May 1981. They married on December 22, 1983. But, after nearly 14 years of marriage, the couple divorced in September 1997. During their married life, the couple welcomed two children, son William True (b. 1992) and daughter Lillie Price (b. 1994).
- James Wilder (1997-1999) – In 1997, Kirstie started dating film and TV actor, James Wilder. They also got engaged in the same year. But after two years, the engagement was called off in 1999.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sparkling green eyes
- Voluptuous figure
- Deep sultry voice
39-29-38 in or 99-74-96.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials for Pantene Pro-V Shampoo (1995), Pier 1 Imports (2001, 2002, 2003), Jenny Craig weight loss programs (2005), etc.
In 1988, she was seen in print ads for Cuervo Gold tequila.
But, she was raised as a “Methodist.”
Best Known For
Playing Rebecca Howe (formerly Howe-Santry) in the NBC sitcom Cheers from 1987 to 1993. In 1991, she also won 2 awards (Emmy and Golden Globe) for her outstanding performance.
In 1982, Kirstie appeared in science fiction film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan in 1982 for her supporting role as Lt. Saavik.
First TV Show
In 1979, Kirstie appeared in NBC TV panel game show Match Game as herself.
In late 2003, Kirstie started gaining weight. She has worked as a spokesperson from 2004 to 2007 for Jenny Craig due to which she lost 34 kg (75 pounds).
Though after 2 years in 2009, she gained 38 kilograms.
In 2010, Kirstie founded a fitness company Organic Liaison started using its weight loss products. In September 2011, Kirstie lost 45 kg using her own Organic Liaison’s weight loss products and some exercising.
In January 2015, Alley again reported that she lost 23 kg due to Jenny Craig weight loss program.
Kirstie Alley Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken fettuccine, chocolate brownies
Source – People
Kirstie Alley Facts
- Kirstie lost her mom in a car accident caused by a drunk driver in 1981.
- Alley wanted to work as an interior designer in Los Angeles.
- Kirstie has a fear of flying.
- She is John Travolta’s best female friend. Alley is very good friends with Oprah Winfrey.
- John Travolta was the greatest love of her life.
- In 1979, in Match Game show, she won $500 in the first round and $5500 in the second round.
- Kirstie purchased a 5,200 sq ft mansion for $1.5 million in Clearwater, Florida from Lisa Marie Presley in May 2000.
- Kirstie’s first husband shared the same surname as her, i.e. “Alley.”
- Kirstie founded a weight loss company called “Organic Liaison” in 2010 which was purchased by Jenny Craig in 2014.
- She was a cheerleader in high school.
- She likes the performances of Jamie Foxx (actor, singer) and Prince (singer).
- During the 2020 Presidential Election, she had supported Joe Biden.
- People sometimes confuse Kristen Johnston with Kirstie Alley. In October 2020, Kristen publicly tweeted to let her fans know to stop confusing her with Kirstie.