|Koyal Rana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1993|
Koyal Rana is an Indian model and former beauty pageant contestant who is best known as the winner of the Femina Miss India 2014 title, the 51st edition of the Femina Miss India beauty pageant, a national beauty pageant in India that annually selects representatives to compete in Miss World, one of the ‘Big Four’ (Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss Earth) major international beauty pageants. She then represented India at the Miss World 2014 beauty pageant where she had finished in the top 10 with the highest score. She had been crowned Miss World Asia after that event.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
New Delhi, India
Koyal had attended the St. Thomas’ School, a girl’s private school in New Delhi. In 2011, after her high school graduation, she joined the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, a constituent college of the University of Delhi, a collegiate public central university in New Delhi. She graduated from there, with distinction, in 2014, with a Bachelor of Business Studies degree.
Model, Former Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Arun Rana
- Mother – Anita Rana
- Siblings – Sonakshi Rana (Sister), Sarthak Rana (Younger Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Koyal has dated –
- Ayush Dabas (2020-Present) – Koyal got married to Delhi-based businessman Ayush Dabas on July 15, 2020, at a farmhouse in Delhi. They had been introduced to each other by their family members just a few months earlier, soon after a nationwide lockdown in India had come into effect due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Koyal has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Tata Docomo
- Yamaha Corporation
- Garnier India
- Sony Group Corporation
She has served as the ambassador for brands such as –
- Reebok International Limited
- Neutrogena Corporation
Koyal Rana Facts
- She had first come into the spotlight in 2008 when, aged 15, she had been crowned Miss Teen India, popularly known as MTV Teen Diva. Consequently, she represented India at the Miss Teen International event held in Chicago.
- She then won the Miss Universal Teen 2009 title. At the event, she had also won the following awards – ‘Miss Beautiful Skin’, ‘Miss Photogenic’, and ‘Viewer’s Choice’.
- In 2012, when she was just 19, she co-founded an NGO called Moksha Foundation. Through the NGO, she worked to improve the sanitation and hygiene of local, underprivileged communities. She had taken her awareness campaign to dozens of schools in and around New Delhi.
- Before clinching the Femina Miss India 2014 title, she had also won the Femina Miss India Delhi 2014 beauty pageant. Her work with the aforementioned NGO had helped her win the ‘Miss Beauty with a Purpose’ award at the Femina Miss India 2014 pageant. She won that award at the Miss World 2014 pageant as well, becoming the 3rd Indian to do so.
- She is a staunch believer in the healing power of Yoga and was involved in the celebration of the inaugural International Day of Yoga (June 21, 2015) at Rajpath, a ceremonial boulevard in New Delhi, India.
Featured Image by Koyal Rana / Instagram