|Kristin Johns Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1995|
Kristin Johns is an American lifestyle and beauty YouTuber who has earned more than 650k subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts vlogs, makeup routines, beauty tutorials, shopping hauls, and challenge videos. She also contributes to the channel Marcus&Kristin which is a collaborative venture with her husband Marcus Johns. Kristin has a strong following on other social media platforms as well with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Sherman Oaks, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California, United States
After completing her high school studies, Kristin attended Florida State University from where she graduated with a degree in media communications.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Ashlyn Sailsbury (Older sister) (Kindergarten Teacher)
- Others – Cody Johns (Brother-in-Law) (YouTuber, Actor), Shelby Johns (Sister-in-Law) (Instagram Star), Alexys Gabrielle Johns (Sister-in-Law) (YouTuber, Journalist, TV Host), Owen Sailsbury (Nephew)
She is represented by –
- Clayton Santillo, Scale Management, Hollywood, California, United States
- Ashley Silver, Legal Agent, Brecheen, Feldman, Breimer, Silver & Thompson, LLP, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kristin has dated –
- Marcus Johns (2014–Present) – Kristin had first met YouTuber and actor Marcus Johns at a local church in 2014 and the two were introduced to each other by Marcus’s sister Shelby. They began dating soon after and got engaged in June 2016 after Marcus proposed to her during a vacation in Europe. The couple got married in February 2017 in a ceremony in Florida.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Long, straight, dense hair
- Has a mole on her neck
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Petite frame
On social media, Kristin has endorsed brands such as –
- Marc Jacobs
- Urban Outfitters
- Jergens US
4.5 (UK) or 7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Kristin Johns Favorite Things
- Music Genre – Country
- Singers – Josh Turner, Sam Hunt, Carrie Underwood, John Mayer, Sam Smith
- Travel Destinations – New Zealand, Greece
- TV Show – Cutthroat Kitchen
- Color – Peach
- Scent/Fragrance – Vanilla
- Board Game – Settlers of Catan
- Hobbies/Interests – Baking Desserts, Reading, Watching Cookery Shows, Fashion, Interior Designing
- Adventure Sport – Skiing
- Flower – Peony
- Skincare Product – First Aid Beauty‘s Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream
- Meal – Crawfish Etouffée
- Musical Instrument – Piano
- Pet – Dogs
- Social Media Personalities/Inspirational Figures – Amber Fillerup Clark, Jaci Smith, Hannah Westby
Kristin Johns Facts
- Born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Kristin grew up in the city and studied there till her 5th grade. After Hurricane Katrina hit the United States, her father’s job was moved to Florida and the family had to relocate.
- She was interested in sports as a child and used to play volleyball in middle school and high school.
- She suffered from anxiety issues and insomnia during her high school years.
- Before settling into making YouTube a full-time profession, she used to work at Abercrombie Kids, a children’s clothing brand.
- Kristin met singer and actress Jessica Simpson while she was in 5th grade, at a local Target store where Jessica had arrived for a promotional event.
- She is the founder and owner of Kristin Made Inc., an online portal through which she sells apparel, accessories, and garden products designed for and targetted at homemakers.
Featured Image by Kristin Johns / Instagram