|Kristina Maione Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kristina Maione is a Canadian YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for her self-titled social and political commentary based YouTube channel that has amassed more than 200k subscribers. She often advocates strongly for queer and LGBT rights through her channel. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 10k followers on Twitter and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Kristina had graduated from high school in 2015. Later that year, she had joined Carleton University, a public university in Ottawa. She had graduated from there in 2020 with a BA degree in philosophy, specializing in theoretical ethics & political philosophy.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Mother – Lena Maione (Realtor)
- Others – Cara (Cousin), Melinda Bellotti (Aunt)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Canadian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde, blue, silver, platinum, red, or orange.
- Curvaceous figure
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Plump lips
- Has 3 tiny birds tattooed on her collarbone
- Affable smile
- Has an elaborate tattoo of Lord Buddha on her right arm
- Has the phrase ‘L’amore vince sempre’ (love conquers all) tattooed on her right forearm; amid massive tattoos of flowers
- Has a flower tattooed on her back
Kristina Maione Facts
- At Carleton University, Kristina had represented the university team in 2 different sports – basketball and soccer.
- She had completed her university course in 5 years instead of the usual 4. This was because she had taken a year off to battle mental health and anxiety issues. She had suffered from depression and her parents had encouraged her to take as much time as needed to complete her courses. In a YouTube video, she had discussed that phase in her life with her subscribers and had encouraged her followers to discuss their issues with near and dear ones. She had also emphasized the importance of developing a strong support structure of family and friends that could help people overcome their mental health issues.
- In August 2018, she had suffered a near-death experience after overdosing on some medication. In an Instagram post 2 years later, she had explained how she had a near-heart-failure due to a seizure caused by the aforementioned overdose. She revealed that she was in a constant battle with herself, unable to decide whether she wanted to live or take her own life. This had led to her suffering from a mild version of split-personality disorder.
- As her situation worsened, she felt that she was being a burden on her family and had decided one particular day that she would consume 2 bottles of pills from her medication. She then felt a sharp pain in her chest and was rushed to a nearby hospital by her family. Upon survival and after receiving strong support from her friends, she took an oath that she would dedicate her life to help as many people as possible who were suffering from similar issues.
Featured Image by Kristina Maione / Instagram