|Ky Baldwin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 2001|
|Eye Color||Light Green|
Ky Baldwin is an Australian singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor who has gained popularity with his music videos on YouTube. Some of his original songs are Goodbye, Depression Is A Monster, Why, Just Dance, You Make Me Wanna Dance, Dear Mom, Do You Remember, Lara, It’s Time, and Summer Song. He has also branched out as an actor and been cast in many shows and movies such as East West 101, Spirited, Guess How Much I Love You: Friendship Adventures, Wyrm, Underbelly, Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare, Legends, Guess How Much I Love You: Autumn’s Here, Peter Allen: Not the Boy Next Door, and Silent Night.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
As he found it hard to find time for formal school education, Ky Baldwin had opted to go for homeschooling to keep up with his studies.
In 2016, he was given an acting scholarship to hone his skills at Stella Adler Academy of Acting and Theatre in Los Angeles.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actor
- Mother – Sally Baldwin
- Siblings – Amy Baldwin (Sister)
Ky Baldwin has been represented by –
- The Movement Talent Agency
- Sophie Jermyn Management, Talent Agency, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drum
He has released most of his music on his own through iTunes.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Coppery hair
- Elongated chin
Best Known For
- Having become a part of Disney’s next generation of Mouseketeers on miniseries, Club Mickey Mouse
- His mild popularity on YouTube. His official channel has more than 400k subscribers.
As a Singer
In November 2014, he released his first EP The Beginning. Before that, he had released a series of singles via iTunes.
First TV Show
In 2009, Ky Baldwin made his first TV show appearance in The Lost Boy episode of the crime drama TV series, East West 101.
Ky Baldwin Facts
- In 2016, he was reportedly scouted by Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun.
- In 2011, he participated in the reality TV show, Australia’s Got Talent. He had entered the show with a tap dance routine and managed to reach the semifinals of the show. At the age of 9, he was the youngest semifinalist in the show.
- In 2016, his parents decided to move to Los Angeles so that their son could have a better shot at becoming a successful actor and performer.
- He started his YouTube account in May 2013. However, his Twitter account was created back in August 2011.
- At the age of 6, he started tap dancing with the renowned dance troupe Tap Pups.
- At the age of 7, he was cast in the iconic opera Madama Butterfly, which was performed at the Sydney Opera House.
- He collects Funko Pops and has more than 400 Funko Pops.
- As of December 2022, he has been to 26 states. His goal is to visit 50 states.
- Visit his official website @ kybaldwin.com.
Featured Image by Ky Baldwin / Instagram