|Vanessa Villela Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1978|
Vanessa Villela is a Mexican actor, television personality, and real estate agent who has appeared in various shows and movies such as Muchachitas, Eva Luna, Mujer, casos de la vida real, Mágica juventud, Amada enemiga, Gotita de amor, Romántica obsesión, El amor no es como lo pintan, Tiempo final, Lo que callamos las mujeres, Una Maid en Manhattan, Súbete a mi moto, El cuerpo del deseo, Tres, El Señor de los Cielos, Un nuevo amor, Amores de mercado, El Chema, En otra piel, Milagros de Navidad, Selling Sunset, En Altamar, and Ellas, inocentes o culpable.
Mexico City, Mexico
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Television Personality, Real Estate Agent
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $5 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa Villela has dated –
- Mario Cimarro (2009-2013) – She dated Cuban actor and producer Mario Cimarro from 2009 to 2013.
- Nicholas Hardy (2021-Present) – Vanessa Villela started going out with Nicholas Hardy in the year 2021 and the duo got engaged the following year in January. On September 3, 2022, the couple tied the knot in a small ceremony in San Diego, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
Vanessa Villela is of Spanish and Italian descent.
Vanessa Villela Facts
- She was cast as Ángela Donoso in the Spanish-language telenovela El Cuerpo del Deseo between 2005 and 2006.
- From 2011 to 2012, Vanessa Villela appeared as Sara Montero, a childhood friend of Cristóbal Parker Salas, in the Spanish-language American telenovela Una Maid en Manhattan. She co-starred in the show alongside Litzy, Eugenio Siller, and Jorge Eduardo García and this role got Vanessa nominated for a Premios Tu Mundo award.
- Alongside María Elisa Camargo, Jorge Luis Pila, David Chocarro, and Laura Flores, she co-starred as Elena Serrano in the Spanish-language telenovela Part of Me (Spanish: En otra piel) in 2014.
- She became an American citizen in 2017.
- In 2021, Vanessa Villela joined the cast of the American reality television series Selling Sunset. The show revolves around the Oppenheim Group, a high-end real estate brokerage firm in Los Angeles.
Featured Image by Vanessa Villela / Instagram