|Kyle Boller Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1981|
Kyle Boller is a retired American football quarterback who is best known for playing for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League for 5 years from 2003 to 2008. In his early years before debuting as a professional, he was quite an achiever with multiple awards, outstanding record titles, and high-ranking playing history. Following his victorious college football career for California, he was drafted by the Ravens during the first round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He also played for the St. Louis Rams in 2009 and Oakland Raiders from 2010 to 2011. In 2012, he signed with the San Diego Chargers but later decided to retire.
Kyle Bryan Boller
Burbank, California, United States
He went to William S. Hart High School situated in Santa Clarita, California, United States. Boller later went to the University of California Berkeley where he became a starter player for 3 and a half seasons.
In 2007, he also attended the Stanford University Graduate School of Business to participate in the NFL Business Management and Entrepreneurship Program.
Retired Professional Football Quarterback
Kyle Boller was represented by his former team Baltimore Ravens.
After his retirement, he pursued a career in business and entrepreneurship and is now being represented by his own company ACRE Investment Company LLC.
7 – Oakland Raiders, California Golden Bears Football
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kyle Boller has dated –
- Tara Reid (2004) – Kyle was rumored to be dating actress Tara Reid in 2004.
- Carrie Prejean (2010-Present) – Kyle Boller tied the knot with former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean on July 2, 2010, following their engagement in February of the same year. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Grace Christina (b. May 11, 2011) and a son named Brody (b. 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned Physique
- Towering Height
- Square-shaped Jawline
- Round Eyes
Best Known For
- Playing as the quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens from 2003 to 2008
- Playing for other teams such as St. Louis Rams in 2009, Oakland Raiders from 2010 to 2011, and San Diego Chargers in 2012
First Football Match
In 1999, Kyle Boller made his debut with the California Golden Bears football team during the 1999 NCAA Division I-A football season.
Given that he’s a retired professional athlete with quite a reputation in the sports industry, it’s no big deal if he has his own workout plans and healthy diet routines. Moreover, his position as the quarterback player usually requires extensive training, therefore, he had probably gone through immense field sessions and gym training back in his football years.
Kyle Boller Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Traveling with his family
Source – Instagram
Kyle Boller Facts
- He made his exit from his professional career as a football quarterback just right after he signed with the San Diego Chargers in 2012 for an undisclosed reason.
- He participated in the 16th Annual American Century Championship in 2004.
- At the beginning of his career, Boller passed the California prep record with 4,838 yards, 59 shutdowns, and hitting the 2nd best mark in California prep history by completing the season with 290 of 454 passes (63.9%).
- Back in his high school years at the William S. Hart High School situated in Santa Clarita, California, Boller earned the 1998 California State Player of the Year honor for completing an outstanding senior season.
- Due to his impressive playing style and proven reputation as a footballer, he was recognized as the best candidate to represent The Valley Region in Los Angeles at that time.
- By the end of the 1998 season, he had taken over the position of safety on-defense and executed a pass during the final minute championship game, making him the no. 1 quarterback candidate in the nation by PrepStar.
- He has a QB rating of more than 100 in almost 9 games.
- Connect with Kyle Boller on LinkedIn.
Featured Image by Keith Allison / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0